Recoil's Odst Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recoil

Well i have been working on this project since September 09. Hoping to have it completed for May 2010 so that i can attend some Cons coming up in the summer. Just a few more pieces to go, thankfully the warm weather has increased my production rate.

Take a look at my pieces and give me any advice. What i have yet to be happy with is the paint job. Any tips to make a more battle worn look is welcome.

Helmet

Forearms

Chest

Shoulder

Knees

Side Plates

so as you can see i still need to make 1x Shoulder, 2x, Boots, 2x Thighs(going to be the most painful), 1xBack

Any questions to the methods i used please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Recoil

Recoil said:
Take a look at my pieces and give me any advice. What i have yet to be happy with is the paint job. Any tips to make a more battle worn look is welcome.

Personally, some of the best battle damage I have seen on the site is in this thread. It's really simple, yet looks absolutely brilliant. He gives good instructions on how to do it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work, i agree though a bit more sanding would look nice. But good work, it looks great for your first Odst.

i should take some pictures outside. the items are relatively smooth. However i do agree so areas i kinda went over quickly. Since i do plan on redoing the paint i think ill do some more sanding aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back