Status
Not open for further replies.

ScribbleBoxFox

Just what the title says, I guess.
Working on a Kimball armor build for RTX 2020. Really my first time doing any sort of serious cosplay like this. I have basically no experience, but so far things are going mostly okay. I already printed off the helmet, which I found on Thingiverse.
Here's a version that's the same helmet, but with a bigger head hole in case anyone wants it.
I'm going to have to sand/cut the rim of the head hole for mine. Going to do that once I get the courage to use the etcher I bought XD

Anyways, here's some photos of the helmet. These were taken a few weeks ago right after I'd stuck them together with super glue gel, hence the duct tape.

1576184639398.png1576184723894.png1576184760517.png

I've since moved on to start cleaning up the rest of the 3D models. I'll post them here once they're done, because I haven't found any other 3D print-ready versions of them on here or anywhere else. I'm not much of a 3D modeler, I'll admit, but I think, so far, I'm doing an okay job.

1576184913679.png1576184927535.png1576184937017.png
(The colors just indicate separate parts of the model and are there for my reference.)
I'm currently hoping to get the arms and legs printed sometime in the upcoming months. I'll keep updating this thread with my progress.

UPDATE:
Here's where I'm at with the Commando Shoulder. I'm going to try to have it ready to print fairly soon!
1578411819703.png
I'll admit the geometry on this one's kinda messy, but I think it should print just fine based on what I'm seeing in Cura.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back