Red Vs Blue Season 6 COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aces

Alright well heres the thing i just used the title because i know everyone loves rvb and i really needed to attract attention but yea don't feel like you've been ripped off because you haven't. Me and a couple of freinds are making a video series something like RVB but its more like a action packed funny you know. its called Gulch Chronicles ( couldnt think of a better name :sleep:) so yea the trailer should be coming out sometime this week it would be out already but we are having problem with schedule times and we dont have many people so if anyone would like to be in the series also just go to and fill out an application, please we could really use the people so we can get this show started and im sorry for using rvb so please dont chew me out :unsure:

http://www1.freewebs.com/acesntiger/index.htm

Also if you want to talk to me and you have AIM instant messenger u can message me on acesGC18 if you have any questions or anything
Pm me if u dont have AIM

I filled out an app. Also i am sort of making my own, but need little help but i should be all good once i transfer the videos on my pc!

WarHead9705 said:
I filled out an app. Also i am sort of making my own, but need little help but i should be all good once i transfer the videos on my pc!

alright thats pretty kool that ur making ur own id love to help you if you want and i can sponsor it with Aces Films if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
RVB for Halo 3 is already official, Plus it is Season 6....

yea i kno i jus used the name so i could get some attention im making my own series it has nothing to do with RVB

SPARTAN-430 said:
PLEASE PEOPLE, We need responses and applications! PLUS we need a female actor who will get a Major roll!

I dont know of any active female members on this site besides Sarge Christy. Maybe replace the female with an Elite figure if no woman applies. Good luck, and I'm anxious to see what the guys at Roosterteeth are pulling out this season.

hmm... gultch chronicles... as opposed to the blood gultch chronicles?... think of a better name rvb is already using yours. or your using thiers. Is there even a gultch in halo 3?

Jim said:
hmm... gultch chronicles... as opposed to the blood gultch chronicles?... think of a better name rvb is already using yours. or your using thiers. Is there even a gultch in halo 3?

yea we're gonnna change the name so. also its not for halo 3 due to not many people having it its for halo pc because if u dont have halo 3 ( which we're not using anyway) then u wouldnt be able to be in the series so we're gonna use halo pc which i can supply a link to download it then you can be in.

visit http://www1.freewebs.com/acesntiger/index.htm if you have any questions

SilentCapyabara said:
I dont know of any active female members on this site besides Sarge Christy. Maybe replace the female with an Elite figure if no woman applies. Good luck, and I'm anxious to see what the guys at Roosterteeth are pulling out this season.

I just saw this and I am offended.
Sarge CHRISTI.
Geeze, if you're going to suggest me, spell my name correctly.
lol.

Sarge Christi said:
I just saw this and I am offended.
Sarge CHRISTI.
Geeze, if you're going to suggest me, spell my name correctly.
lol.

My mistake! Lol your name = Sarge CHRISTI. Wrong = Sarge Christy. (Won't make that mistake again!)

On topic: Is there a plot for this machinima? If so, please let us know.

Jim said:

Technically, Valhalla is the "spiritual predecessor" to Blood Gulch and Coagulation. It's kind of hinted at in the level description.

Alright so we changed the name to Brothers In Combat, You'll know why that is the name when the story comes out but yea we were having trouble with our old camera so we could not release the trailer october until we get enough funds for a new camera which might be around november time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back