Relationships....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seeing as how many people on here seem to either be married, or be engaged, just thought I would post this, how did all of you guys/gals meet your special someone? I find it pretty enlightning to read about stuff like that, personally, I don't feel I will ever get to that same level seeing how big of a geek I am, lol.

You will meet someone...assuming you change that attitude...

If you don't think you'll meet someone, then you won't; because your brain is telling you that it's not gonna happen...so your basically.... "shooting yourself in the foot". Change your attitude and you won't have that problem ;)
If you think you'll meet someone, then you will. That really is all there is to it mate.

Peace
- Good luck

Fitzgerald

just be yourself, the geek thing is in now the girls love us......me im single once again

darkesword2020 said:
You will meet someone...assuming you change that attitude...

If you don't think you'll meet someone, then you won't; because your brain is telling you that it's not gonna happen...so your basically.... "shooting yourself in the foot". Change your attitude and you won't have that problem ;)
If you think you'll meet someone, then you will. That really is all there is to it mate.

Peace
- Good luck

Fitzgerald

yeah thats the law of atraction, if you thing you have a girl, youll have a a girl, and if you think that you're a pathetic loser that will never have a girl then god bless your loneliness xD

i meet my gf on a forum like this one XD i really love her and enjoy every second i spend with her, she even wants to help me making my armor XD

good luck to you

Last edited by a moderator:
my ex didnt like me playing games and making money, but she sure did wanted to spend my money and time with her....so i given her the boot :D

Eharmony.com if your single and over 18, maybe it was 21.

I know 2-3 couples that used eharmony, they've been happily married for a good ammount of time.

link4044 said:
just be yourself, the geek thing is in now the girls love us......me im single once again

Being single isn't so bad. Think of it as getting to meet tons of new people. You just have to get out there and for all you youngins' take your time. No need to get too serious about life before you get a chance to live it. :tutu:

I havent had 1 girlfriend and thats because A) either they are a slut or :cool: they are a slut and are my best friends! lol

Actually im waiting for the right girl to come into my life!

my gf and i met through a mutual friend.....

We were at a party. In college, my best friend was her really good high school friend. Well Him and I went to a party and she met up with us. Her and I had one of those conversations that never seem to end (in a good way). At the time however, she had a bf (which she failed to mention to me). So her and I just were friends but that level of attraction was always present. A year later her bf and her break up, and she decides to be single for like another year or so. We lose touch for about a year.

So this one day, I'm locked out of my house because i left for work and didnt bring my keys (expecting that my parents would be home - at the time i lived at home :)). Well they failed to tell me they were in San Diego so they told me to wait outside for 3 hours until they got home. I said **** that I'm going to my friends house. So I just show up and low and behold she is there. We hit it off again and went out for only like 3 months before it was official. Now we have been together for over 5 1/2 fast years.

im pretty sure i've alrighty met the perfect girl, she just doesnt realise it yet. im being serious too. for five years she hasnt seen the clues. its kinda sad but kinda funny.

Anyone remember bolt.com?

Yeah, that's where I met my gf (now wife).

You should have seen the calamity when I was trying to convince my dad to let me meet her. He swore that the FBI was involved somehow.

I met my boyfriend Derek in high school. My best friend was dating Derek. I met him and hit it off with his best friend Matt. We were together for 3.5 years and they were together for 4 years. I put up with Matt's control issues and Derek put up with my best friend cheating on him all the time. She was a controlling cheating skank. Finally my best friend decided to sleep with Matt. Derek and my best friend broke up and I tried to make my relationship last for about 4 more months. We were suppose to be getting married soon I wanted it to work so bad. I finally gave up and left him. Not too long after me and Derek started seeing each other and I'm very happy now. We are getting married in the spring and we have a baby girl.

I met my g/f over 3 years ago at a party I had at my house. i got a lil too drunk and some people ended up stealing a bunch of **** from me, but its okay. I put most of them in the hospital and have had the 3 best years of my life with her. I hope to marry her in a few years :D

link4044 said:
haha yea I guess thats somewhat true link. hehe

Blue Vertex said:
Anyone remember bolt.com?

Yeah, that's where I met my gf (now wife).

You should have seen the calamity when I was trying to convince my dad to let me meet her. He swore that the FBI was involved somehow.
Some people end up on dateline and get shown 2am in the mornign on msnbc.

"come inside let me get into something more comfy"

"k...wow I cant believe i'm here"

*guy walks out*

"take a seat"

"ummmm ok"

"what are you doing here"

"ummm OH CRAP I'M ON DATELINE"

But like you said, sometimes meeting online is good, I know a couple who met playing command and conquer renegade, and now they are getting married, after 5 years of killing each other ingame.

I met my girlfriend through a mutual friend, and I won her over by being chivalrous as hell to separate myself from the pack.

She came to a party at my apartment, drank too much, I took care of her, gave her my bed to sleep in, and I slept on the floor. And most importantly, did NOT try to make a move when we were both pretty inebriated.

Payed off well in the end! We both woke up the next morning, and although I was already interested, I found out she read webcomics and played video games, and I knew she would be mine!

My girlfriend kicks my ass at videogames, and she's beautiful. After three years I still fail to compare with her on any system. I love her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back