Relationships....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicktendo said:
...I found out she read webcomics and played video games, and I knew she would be mine!

Frost needs this type of girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Us young'ins dont need to be in relationships right now, if you have a girl/guy, then fine, but theres no reason to act lonley and desperate, better to just wait and get you a real special someone, not just some hot girl in your class.

There is a someone for everyone, but sometimes people look for anyone not for real love, but a person they can use to fill their needs, such as someone they can "use", they dont love the person for who they are, but for just their body or abilities. Such as a movie actress marrying a 80 year old billionaire, married not for the "special someone" reasons, but for the money, and a teen dating a hotgirl, just cause she is hot, but doesnt want to love her at all.

I agree with you Frost. And I'm among the "young'ins" group. I'll admit it, there's this one girl I like, but we're both homeschooled and aren't allowed to date. if we were, I'd have totally asked her out by now, but it's probably for the better that I haven't. Better to develop good relationships among all the rest of your friends than to have all kinds of alone time with several differend people. You may feel lonely now, but you'll find a much better relationship by developing it outside of dating.

my $0.02

AoBfrost said:
There is a someone for everyone, but sometimes people look for anyone not for real love, but a person they can use to fill their needs, such as someone they can "use", they dont love the person for who they are, but for just their body or abilities...and a teen dating a hotgirl, just cause she is hot, but doesnt want to love her at all.

I've seen that happen way to much. It's really sad because no one ends up happy in the end. People aren't tools to be used, their human beings to be loved.

As has been said before, wait for that special someone. They'll come along in good time.

And guys, just a small tip: some girls really like guys who are sincere. And I mean real sincerity and kindness, not the kind you use to gain trust, then use her. Seen too many guys like that on this site.

Don't believe it works, check out Nicktendo:

She came to a party at my apartment, drank too much, I took care of her, gave her my bed to sleep in, and I slept on the floor. And most importantly, did NOT try to make a move when we were both pretty inebriated.

Payed off well in the end! We both woke up the next morning, and although I was already interested, I found out she read webcomics and played video games, and I knew she would be mine!

I liked a girl once for certain reasons, did something I regret, broke up to protect her from me doing more things, now after waiting a few years, we are back together and this time for the right reasons, but the reason why I said young people dont need to be in relationships, they tend to break up easily because they arent ready for real relationships.

I had a girlfriend for 2 years. Then, out of the blue, she dumped me. That sucked =/ So now Im just waiting for someone else. Im the only one of my group of friends that isnt either married or have a girlfriend. But the simple fact is, Id rather wait for it, then try and have a girlfriend for the sake of saying that I have one. And Ive only had one girlfriend ever, and Im almost 21.

What i like to do was listen to one of my Former Football coach's who said something like this: "There's no need to have a relationship now, your going to meet 500,000 other women in life jsut wait til then." honestly you gotta agree with that but if you want to get in a relationship now that fine too but like Frost said they tend to break up easily.

drgon47 said:
I had a girlfriend for 2 years. Then, out of the blue, she dumped me. That sucked =/ So now Im just waiting for someone else. Im the only one of my group of friends that isnt either married or have a girlfriend. But the simple fact is, Id rather wait for it, then try and have a girlfriend for the sake of saying that I have one. And Ive only had one girlfriend ever, and Im almost 21.

Ditto, I had a girlfriend for a year then she said she just didn't love me anymore, :cry: . After some heavy drinking and several months later here I am, stronger than ever, . I had plenty of chances to just 'hook up' with girls, but that's not me. I'd rather have the meaningful relationship, :oops: . By the way, I'm 25. ;)

To have a gf/bf just to have one is stupid, break up right now or else more pain will come when you DO break up.

drgon47 said:

Huh well what really pisses me off is when im in a realtionship wit a girl she ends up using me as a step stool to go out wit my friends or for other reasons i dont really want to now and even sometimes like my ex she got paranoid that i would cheat on her...well first off i went to NC last summer and met some people my best friend knew, so we ended up hangin out for a while and one day my ex called(this was when we were together)and one of the chicks by the way..her name was Ariana plus there was 4 of them..not to brag but anyway she picked up my phone when my ex called and she asked "who is this?" Ariana replied, "Ariana, who are you?" then my ex replied back "This is Morgan and i'm Tanners girlfriend" (thats my name by the way) so I guess they got in some type of girl arguement because I wasnt listening i was to busy playing my PSP but I bet Morgan probably thought i've already cheated on her but still never did. Then when I got back to Washington and finally got to see her a whole week later because i left my phone in Virginia which is where we stayed at for 1 day so i didnt get that back a week after i got back...and she told me that she cheated on me twice..ummm story wise im not going into detail for the sake of the childrens vocabulary and sanity but in the end we broke up after another the second week i got back..so wutever man..im sik of being used it aint fair.. my main question is why would any girl do that especially beause im a good and loyal person and in general to anyone here who is just the same?? :cry:

TheUnamed said:
...my main question is why would any girl do that especially beause im a good and loyal person and in general to anyone here who is just the same?? :cry:

It's because, though they want you to believe it, there are very few good and loyal girls/women out there compared to the number of us decent guys. I believe it takes girls a lot longer to grow up than guys do, therefore you run into more of the wrong kind of women early on in life. I just try and keep my eyes open to women of the good kind and don't expect to meet any of them in a bar, just fyi. If you don't believe me, I'd ask one of the ladies on this site where they met their other half, cause it doesn't seem to me that any of them would do anything like what your ex did to you.

I agree, I don't think dating should even be considered til you're maybe 16. If ya like a girl, be friends with her atleast, and if she turns into a maniac once you "date" then she doesnt know how to hell to deal with emotions of this kind and you should get rid of her, because she will make your miserable.

And if she "suddenly" dumps you, it's because she hasn't been happy for a LONG time and she has been trying to think of a way to nicely let you go, and when it she can't think of a nice way, she just cuts you off.

In my opinion, give or take a few things; a lying, insecure, cheating bastard, is a lying, insecure, cheating, bastard until they learn their lesson, grow up, or die, regardless of gender. I know plenty of men AND women that lie and cheat.

I also have to disagree with the comment that women mature slower, that's a load of poop and it changes from person to person. It's like saying all men are all insensitive pigs that just want to get into your pants.

And for the record I have a bf, I am a geeky chic, but I know who I am and who I want. I also don't tolerate bad behavior.

just two cents from a girl who's been through hell and back

Skullcandy Girl said:
I also have to disagree with the comment that women mature slower, that's a load of poop and it changes from person to person. It's like saying all men are all insensitive pigs that just want to get into your pants.

just two cents from a girl who's been through hell and back

I guess I'm probably wrong about that one, just what my experience has taught me I guess. Guess I'm a little bias anymore these days. Perhaps, I'm still not out my own hell yet.

Oh well, let's focus on making some armor and stuff to keep our minds off this crap.

I agree with you Skullcandy, maturity definitely varies from person to person. I'm eight years older than my wife, and she definitely has me beat when it comes to maturity.

By the way, I found this blog from bs angel of TTL Gunslingers. She is definitely a Halo fan and even found a dating site for gamers, called GeekFlirt.

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/

23Magnum said:
I guess I'm probably wrong about that one, just what my experience has taught me I guess. Guess I'm a little bias anymore these days. Perhaps, I'm still not out my own hell yet.

Oh well, let's focus on making some armor and stuff to keep our minds off this crap.

RG
yay for mature women :D

Magnum
Armor FTW :D

Yeh like skullcandy sead: wait untill your 16 or so................ I may be a 12 year old nerdish guy. But the longest relationship ive had is i think 5 years from primary school 5 to 11 end of primary. Im still a bit upset from the break up but still....
GO FOR A GIRL YOU LIKE................ Unlike me in my last 1 year of year 7 (11yrs old) I got a bit desperet but now i see why i gotta wait and see if you can find a girl (or mayby in your case a woman... I cant remember how old you are)
But ....DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET DESPRET!!!!!! IM TWLLING YA ITS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO!

Know i can breath...... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back