Republic Commando Helmet .pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj Pain

I've noticed that a lot of people have been looking for or are requesting a republic commando helmet, so I thought id upload this old file I had. Credit goes to Keroton 36. I believe he ripped the model, I just unfolded it to help make it more of a build able model. Some edges need to be created around the visor to give it a raised effect but that should be an easy fix if you've ever done the pep method. Enjoy.

Specs:

Letter

5mm Margins

15 pages

153 threshold(for best results)

http://hotfile.com/dl/8087635/e85a654/Republic_Commando_helmet_PD3.pdo.html

It would take a lot of extra work to make that accurate bro. Not knocking Keroton for managing to rip the 3D data but it's very low poly.

There is a very nice RC lid, armor and weapons available but I'm afraid they aren't free.

Skupilkinson said:
It would take a lot of extra work to make that accurate bro. Not knocking Keroton for managing to rip the 3D data but it's very low poly.

There is a very nice RC lid, armor and weapons available but I'm afraid they aren't free.

Absolutely, I know this isn't the best model, I just wanted to make it available to those who might be willing to put in the work. By the way, I am very familiar with your work and have always wanted to tell how stellar you models are. Maybe after I finish my Gears of War stuff I'll contact you for the Republic Commando files(If they are still available).

Maj. Pain

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna makes this, A.S.A.P. When I finish, I'll post some pictures of it.

It may be low poly, but Bondo can fix anything, just ask Sharkhead, it's his answer to everything XP.

Hey, on one side of the bucket, there is this little triangle part that doesn't attach to anything, what is that supposed to be.

not really sure about the floating triange thing. It doesn't connect to anything so i put it next to the bottom pieces. I couldn't delete it, but you can just throw it out.

Good job on the helmet! You could export that using Pepakura into a 3D program, then delete the triangle. You could also add a texture if you wanted.

thanks so much ive been searching for this since i heard about pepakura,i unfolded it myself and it takes 10 pages but this was my first unfold but i think it was really good but if anyone wants t see it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back