Resin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorEragon

I am using Resin jelly for my pieces. I used it because it won't run and collect in low places. I started on the biceps so I could get some practice in before doing the helmet. Anyway, has anyone heard of resin jelly? If you have, does it work for making armor? I need to know before I move on to the more complicated pieces.

Judging by the past tense you already tried this and are asking if it worked??...

And I prefer resin to Jelly, working with fiberglass is easier imo when using resin rather than jelly or resin that allready has the fibers imbedded in it... but then again I am a classic kinda guy

Yah, I did already do it, but I started on the biceps in case it didn't work. I'd hate to have to remake something like the helmet or midsection. I do have another question though, is it supposed to still give off the fumes? I let it dry overnight and it still smells.

EmperorEragon said:
Yah, I did already do it, but I started on the biceps in case it didn't work. I'd hate to have to remake something like the helmet or midsection. I do have another question though, is it supposed to still give off the fumes? I let it dry overnight and it still smells.

Stuff like resin just has that smell ... even after it dries.

Last edited by a moderator:
This threads been dead since october and the person who posted that last question hasn't been around since december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back