Retail PC's=NONO

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't have a game more real then life, because real life is as real as it gets.....how the hell are you going to have anything more realistic? That's like some sort of paradox straight out of a science fiction show or something >_>

oh and...6 terabytes on the tip of a pen? We will see, I know about this new tech, but it's hardly ready to be used for an end product, and if what you say is correct, that means...lets see.......

you could fit several thousand times six...lets see...carry the 6...

I lost count, but you would be able to store over a million terabytes in something the size of a nintendo DS...and probably have room for other electronics. ;)

Jesus Christ, this will put Blue Ray and High Def-disks to shame if this stuff comes out, we can't let these people continue with their expirements, quick, think up a doomsday scenario that will make them stop researching it :lol:

PillowFire said:
you can't have a game more real then life, because real life is as real as it gets.....how the hell are you going to have anything more realistic? That's like some sort of paradox straight out of a science fiction show or something >_>

oh and...6 terabytes on the tip of a pen? We will see, I know about this new tech, but it's hardly ready to be used for an end product, and if what you say is correct, that means...lets see.......
you could fit several thousand times six...lets see...carry the 6...

I lost count, but you would be able to store over a million terabytes in something the size of a nintendo DS...and probably have room for other electronics. ;)

Jesus Christ, this will put Blue Ray and High Def-disks to shame if this stuff comes out, we can't let these people continue with their expirements, quick, think up a doomsday scenario that will make them stop researching it :lol:

thats correct, and actually, they have been able to put switches on atoms for about 10 years, but getting equipment that can read weather an atom is switched on or off is the problem with the tech, i mean they've done it, but making it mass produced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocknrollcows said:
i seriously see no point in having a 2TB harddrive. unless your some kind of high end 3D modeler/animator or a 720p home film maker.

most average comp users don't even use 20gs in their computer's entire lifetime.

now 2000gs will prolly last their entire family tree! :D
theres another reason why someone would want 2 tb's of storage. but its not appropriate for the forums.

i agree 100% building your own computer, thats what i do. but there is only one problem, sometimes it is a bad luck too. when you build your own, sometimes you may have a faulty part. if you can't locate the problem, you need to go from part to part and thats a pain in the ass. and sometimes you cant find it, so what do you have to do? return everything back?

i had that problem, my pc was shutting of, i checked, friends checked it also, we couldn't find the problem. maybe it was the motherboard, or 1 of the memory sticks! or the hard drive! or my video card!!!!! so many things you could link them with the problem but then again, we couldn't find the right one.

hopefully now im getting a new one, it did serve me well, with lots of crashes. but still i think the problem from the beginning was a chain reaction.....overheating video card ( ati..makes sense, you can cook on them) that eventually effected memor. sticks and HD. so it was pretty much everything! well after burning 2 HD's finally it screwed my motherboard too. i cant even run games anymore. games that i used to play on high and medium, just for the performance, now i cant even play them on low or off option!!!

PillowFire said:

It was a joke. Though apparently not a very funny one :p

Fovos said:
i agree 100% building your own computer, thats what i do. but there is only one problem, sometimes it is a bad luck too. when you build your own, sometimes you may have a faulty part. if you can't locate the problem, you need to go from part to part and thats a pain in the ass. and sometimes you cant find it, so what do you have to do? return everything back?

i had that problem, my pc was shutting of, i checked, friends checked it also, we couldn't find the problem. maybe it was the motherboard, or 1 of the memory sticks! or the hard drive! or my video card!!!!! so many things you could link them with the problem but then again, we couldn't find the right one.

hopefully now im getting a new one, it did serve me well, with lots of crashes. but still i think the problem from the beginning was a chain reaction.....overheating video card ( ati..makes sense, you can cook on them) that eventually effected memor. sticks and HD. so it was pretty much everything! well after burning 2 HD's finally it screwed my motherboard too. i cant even run games anymore. games that i used to play on high and medium, just for the performance, now i cant even play them on low or off option!!!
Thats why I quit building my own besides adding my own crap into the PC's. I go out and buy HP's then buy good graphics cards, pop them in, install the drivers, check to see if the ram is gaming worthy, usually it can handle gaming, just the cpu and grpahics need to be good, but sometimes ram is big too, especially with ported games with stranglehold and bioshock, those need lots of ram for PC. But since store bought PC's are tested and work when they leave the factory, I can save money and time. I like the look of a custom better, but I'm all for modding cases that come with the store bought system.

Taking off badges
Cutting a side window
Adding fan to the window
Adding led lighting.
the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back