Retro's Noble 6 WIP

RetroCorn

Jr Member
Well with spoilers from Halo Reach floating around on the internet I figured I'd make up my own...

FAKE SPOILER: Noble 6 kills the Covenant, moves to a nice backwater planet and lives the rest of his life in peace... Gaining a few pounds in the process...

And here's proof:

Chief's getting a little fluffy...

I actually have lights on the legs now too and all the pieces minus one knee plate are 100% pepped/resined/finished. More pictures will be added tonight.

Thoughts? :)

torsoboy

Great color! Colors are definitely difficult to deal with unless you have an airbrush and know how to mix paints, especially since you only find certain colors in rattle cans. I have like 3 or 4 different colors going into my ODST armor to achieve the right look. Did you get lucky and find an exact color? Or did you have to mix and match?

RetroCorn

Jr Member
Thanks!

I was actually able to get an almost perfect match. :)

Fun fact: There are only three different colors on this armor, minus the blue I used for the lights. :p

1. Black
2. Textured Gray
3. Primer

The battle scarring was actually done by sanding the edges on the armor, allowing the natural imperfections to shine. :)

Sumofl

That's not what I meant..
By curve around the outside of the thigh piece, it seems to have a lot of room to move around on you...

Does it?

RetroCorn

Jr Member
It does, but I actually sized it for that exact reason, it gives me a lot more room to maneuver. ;)

Also the left thigh piece turned out pretty warped, I'm going to re-pep it later.