Riddle me this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's easy, Today, but heres one, How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Damn it people READ THE STICKIES!

Last edited by a moderator:
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He wrote "Your Exact Weight" on the paper.

Later he used the $50 to buy 5 Hungryman dinners, a tin of moustache wax, and a 5th of scotch. It was the best night of his sad carney life.

NZ-TK said:

A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood :D

Sean Bradley said:
He wrote "Your Exact Weight" on the paper.

Later he used the $50 to buy 5 Hungryman dinners, a tin of moustache wax, and a 5th of scotch. It was the best night of his sad carney life.

Spot On :p

what is a wood chuck? I think they're called lumberjacks. Doesn't flow as well.

How much wood could a lumberjack chuck if a lumberjack could chuck wood?

And who says chuck? It's chop.

How much wood could a lumberjack chop if a lumberjack could chop wood.

Either way the answer is 42...

Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A: The wood chuck would chuck significantly less wood than Chuck Norris would chuck if Chuck Norris would chuck wood.

... usually he just roundhouse kicks it.

NZ-TK said:
Oh yeah thats right, the answer is in Seans Guidelines to a better forum! Hehe, forgots all about that

I got 2 riddles.....

First,

A man lives in a 3 story building. He lives on the third floor. The building has an elevator. On normal sunny days he gets back to his floor using the stairs. However, on rainy days, he takes the elevator. Why is this so?

Second Riddle,
There is a scarf, a carrot, and some coal on the ground. What has just happened?

SpArtan-270 said:
I got 2 riddles.....

First,

A man lives in a 3 story building. He lives on the third floor. The building has an elevator. On normal sunny days he gets back to his floor using the stairs. However, on rainy days, he takes the elevator. Why is this so?
The stairs are outside.

SpArtan-270 said:
I got 2 riddles.....

First,

Second Riddle,
There is a scarf, a carrot, and some coal on the ground. What has just happened?

1.Because he's stupid
2.Coal man got hit by a onion and spat out a carrot. The onion was a toy with a scarf inside. The coal fell out of coal man, and mr.janitor was taking a lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back