Robert Westerfield - Westerfield Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewdog316

Im trying to locate you Robert, you havent returned any of my emails and my props are 6 months + late. I either need those props or a full refund. Im not mad, im just annoyed. Please contact me.

If anyone can give him a heads up please do so.

Thank you.

Try making a new email adress and emailing him, he might respond, I dont know if anything is going on between you two and thats why he is ignoring you, but changing your identity with a new email adress might work.

Try giving him a phone call down in the shop during business hours. That worked for me the last time I had to get ahold of him.

Yeah Ive been through all that many times. I just constantly get the run around. I was hoping he would have seen this post.

Chewdog316 said:
Yeah Ive been through all that many times. I just constantly get the run around. I was hoping he would have seen this post.

Just saw the post on Goolge. What can I do for you?

Did you ck the Shipping and Insurance. UPDATED AS OF 4-24-2008

http://www.westerfieldstudios.com/x.html

Call me if you need

1-888-531-6401 Toll Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob said:
Just saw the post on Goolge. What can I do for you?

Did you ck the Shipping and Insurance. UPDATED AS OF 4-24-2008

http://www.westerfieldstudios.com/x.html

Call me if you need

1-888-531-6401 Toll Free

Ive sent you emails and called you alot over the past YEAR. Every time I talk you say that your improving the molds, everytime. I appreciate your attention to deatail, but its been a year with no results. I was promissed an ODST Helmet and the Sword. Thats all I want or I want my money back. We have talked and your a super nice guy, and I hope this doesnt sound hostile because Im not really mad, I just want my stuff. You can understand that right?

Chewdog316 said:
Ive sent you emails and called you alot over the past YEAR. Every time I talk you say that your improving the molds, everytime. I appreciate your attention to deatail, but its been a year with no results. I was promissed an ODST Helmet and the Sword. Thats all I want or I want my money back. We have talked and your a super nice guy, and I hope this doesnt sound hostile because Im not really mad, I just want my stuff. You can understand that right?

I would be hostile... I sent PM

Rob

Don't make a post about it. Just PM him or email him. Its between you and Robert, not the forum.

Adam said:
Don't make a post about it. Just PM him or email him. Its between you and Robert, not the forum.

Adam. he had a good point.

He did e-mail me and I had it on the back burner. We all need to know who to trust.

My bad. Sorry it hit the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back