Robo Wont Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra

hi ive been having troublr with robo it wont cut after my printer mp220 had a print spooler hissy fit got that repaired now robo wont cut output keeps getting stuck in printer queue ive done all the usual things deleting etc: have to flush it out with a program i got butit goes straight back n printer queue anybody any ideas

Could you list out step-by-step what you do that leads up to the problem, and what the problem is? What you wrote was confusing.

From what I got, it sounds like your computer is having the problem, not the CraftROBO. The computer thinks the CraftROBO is a printer, so any printer issues you have impact it as well.

Hello Sandra. I'm Going to assume your using windows, as Spool issues are most frequent.

Now what i'm going to tell you, well it just ain't going to be pretty. Once you've had a total Print spool "hissy" your pretty much screwed.

Your going to have to manually unplug all printers, Uninstall all the printer related items, reboot the machine.

Then reinstall each part from scratch. Yes it's a total pain, alas rarely windows will carry over a "extended spooling quere" which has become stuck in active memory.

The very worst case is you'll have to pull out your OS install disk to reinstall windows to solve this, but that's pretty extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back