Robocop Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Hirgon, I will be posting a link for my Robocop Files in my 4shared on here today so that anyone who wants to work on the legs can have a shot at it. After finding out what to do with the other arm that saved me a couple of hours. Currently everything has been done and all thats left to make is the leg files but I will post a link to the Robocop WIP file later today for everyone.

EDIT: Heres the file with everything but the legs completed but the 3d files for the legs are in the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/144923108/f3f8d1f9/Robocop_Armor_And_Pistol__WIP_.html

After viewing the complete 3d file this is being pepped from I dont think I will continue with this build.

While it resembles Robocop it is way to off for me to live with.

Here are a few pixs of where I got to (modeled by my unwilling daughter).

[attachment=13165:photo0042.jpg]

[attachment=13166:photo0043.jpg]

[attachment=13167:photo0044.jpg]

Might give the hi-def suit a try(when its done), but for now I will carry on my search for 1/1 pep robots.

Thanks for the effort guys I am sure someone will build this.

Thanks Hirgon, I think that the legs will have to be to around 650-700mm for the total height if my calculations are correct.

Looking forward to building Robocop. Thanks!

Rebostar said:
but for now I will carry on my search for 1/1 pep robots.

This sounds like an interesting project... found any yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures Rebostar, I will give you a idea of what my next build is with one phrase "Danger Will Robinson" lol hopefully that gives you a pretty good idea of what is next on my agenda after Robocop.

Nintendude said:
Nice pictures Rebostar, I will give you a idea of what my next build is with one phrase "Danger Will Robinson" lol hopefully that gives you a pretty good idea of what is next on my agenda after Robocop.

Lol, That would be one huge pep and do you realise how many spheres you'd have to make, nightmare!.

I was thinking more along the lines of a full Ns4 (not sonny) from Irobot or the new centurion cylon from battlestar.

I have not come across any 1/1 robots that I want to build yet, but I am sure I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this really doesnt have much to do with you making the models or me helping do them but here is a guy who made the robocop suit just figured it would help with some references and also some ideas on how to put it together.

click me!

Thanks for sharing that link OneForgotSoul, Actually Rebostar I am working on the newer movie version of the robot from Lost In Space not the old show version but I would like to do that one as well. I would like to build a pep version of the new Cylon but I am still building the paper files that BazookaJo has on his site for the old TOS Cylon which I am hoping he is finishing the rest of the armor so I can finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back