Rocknrollcow's armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknrollcows

Jr Member
:D

i started this maybe a week ago but didnt really get to work on it till yesterday.

i know the quality of the pics are bad. but since my camera is in china. i had to use the cam on the phone then email it to myself.

please give pointers!

Spartanback.jpg

back.

spartanfront.jpg

front. i only used tape to secure them. i plan to glass and resin them in 1 piece then cut them with a dremel.

EDIT: thanks Slyfo for the helm model and flying_squirl for the torso model! :D

Rocknrollcows said:

i started this maybe a week ago but didnt really get to work on it till yesterday.

i know the quality of the pics are bad. but since my camera is in china. i had to use the cam on the phone then email it to myself.

please give pointers!

Spartanback.jpg

back.

spartanfront.jpg

front. i only used tape to secure them. i plan to glass and resin them in 1 piece then cut them with a dremel.

EDIT: thanks Slyfo for the helm model and flying_squirl for the torso model! :D
Ummmm the back of the torso looks fine. But the front looks small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great.. I may need to do a slylo pep armor now haha.. Keep it up.. Just remember doing the resin process.. Your armor will do some shifting and warping.. Make sure you try to brace it somehow on the back.. Cardboard or something.. Mine got warped and had to spend more time shaping with filler to get it right..

the helmet was such a beotch...

so many small peices. i like over cut 10 of them cuz of my large scissors and had to end up reprinting like 5 pages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back