Rubbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier said:
if u strap them up right, they shouldnt.
I agree, also It depends on the size of the piece that makes this a problem :( , but i'm sure nobody can get away from horse shoeing :tutu: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scale the peices right and they will fit perfect unless you are heavy set, there is no way to scale armor for people larger than the chief around the waist, the only way is to modify the finished peice yourself, such as cutting the torso front and back into 2 peices, then adding cardstock to the shoulders and waist to be larger.

AoBfrost said:
Scale the peices right and they will fit perfect unless you are heavy set, there is no way to scale armor for people larger than the chief around the waist, the only way is to modify the finished peice yourself, such as cutting the torso front and back into 2 peices, then adding cardstock to the shoulders and waist to be larger.

Im really a skinny person. But I do have a longer torso and shorter legs and arms. Ive already trimmed off some of the arm pieces and I think I got them where I want them. Its mainly the legs now. I think im gonna trim some off of the thighs and I think that will fix it. (pic from front look at the knees.)

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Im really a skinny person. But I do have a longer torso and shorter legs and arms. Ive already trimmed off some of the arm pieces and I think I got them where I want them. Its mainly the legs now. I think im gonna trim some off of the thighs and I think that will fix it. (pic from front look at the knees.)

I also had that issue with my thigh/knee parts. But i didnt want to trim it (leaving room for growth? haha)
What i did was, take some of the industrial strength velcro and put a small piece of the "soft" side on the knee.
it still rubs but wont scratch/make noise or any of the annoying stuff it did before.
and its always removable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back