Rundown/ralpartha Odst Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlawwolf117

Jr Member
Sorry if i shouldn't have made this post, but i have been trying to get the rundown (ral partha unfold) odst helmet, but when i found it in the Halo 3: ODST Pepakura thread, the file had been removed due to a claim by microsoft. can somebody send me it or give me a link to another topic that has it for download somewhere? thank you.

Unfortunately, that one you linked isn't the Ral Partha version. This one is though. Bam said the lady. (Link may go down after a few days or when someone else re-uploads it, it's being hosted by me)

Flyerfye said:
Unfortunately, that one you linked isn't the Ral Partha version. This one is though. Bam said the lady. (Link may go down after a few days or when someone else re-uploads it, it's being hosted by me)

And for some strange reason I find myself wanting to kiss you, that unfold is 1000% better than the one I was planning to use. No small fiddly annoying bits for one thing! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah there turbo. Seriously though, you're welcome. The Ral Partha unfold made me not go completely insane trying to assemble that helmet. I'm going to have to find somewhere else to host it though (not 4shared, since Halo related pep files seem to keep getting removed), you guys are eating all my bandwidth. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back