Runescape players? Tell me somin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play runescape... my user is: Twin Aces526. I mostly mine iron and smelt it, then sell it for alot...

51 iron bars = 10k

My friend durring his summers would play and just keep chopping wood for days, then go do other stuff, he had max level for everything, then the next summer he forgot his username and password and had to remake his account, I laughed sooo hard when he called me to ask if I knew.

AoBfrost said:
My friend durring his summers would play and just keep chopping wood for days, then go do other stuff, he had max level for everything, then the next summer he forgot his username and password and had to remake his account, I laughed sooo hard when he called me to ask if I knew.
Why didnt he just say forgot pass or username?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, just thought id mention my account.
acc name: Spikey Man45
password: hah! like Id give you that!
Level 83
84 fishing = ) - Ice

I played, got 77 Woodcutting, got bored of it. If you still want my name, Im on whenever I get really BORED!

Spartan-118 said:
Why does every one wc?

cus you can get a lot of money for maple and magic logs 1k a piece for magics

me name is wolfknight69 is any one wants to know i might be on later tonight

Used to play, then got hacked, and well, didnt bother anymore.

My players name is guess....Cemretas, look it up :D.
Lvl.101 So yeah....

I play Runescape, the name is Runedude946. My member account ran out, but im renewing. Im selling alot of runes if your willing to buy some please add me and let me know.

spartanmartin said:
Im on this very minute. :) name boby nut lvl 52 job iron horse and i smelt stell bars.
Boby Nut, i cant reply cuz my friends list is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back