Saiyan Armour .objs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afr0Blu3

Jr Member
Hey guys, I made some Saiyan armour from the Dragon Ball anime. It's provided here as a .obj, both size tester version and a higher detail version.

I've now added the raised areas on the armour and a hip plate, some characters wear none of these, some wear two and others wear three. Just make as many as you need.

If anyone makes any modifications to the .objs or makes an unfold of this, please be sure to credit me and link to this topic. Thanks :)

Size tester:

http://sjwebster.com/extra/Saiyan.zip

SaiyanRidge.jpg

High detail:

http://sjwebster.com/extra/SaiyanSubbed.zip

SaiyanRidgeSubbed.jpg

my word, what a time-saver! one of my friends was going to scratch build his out of cardboard, for lack of any pep files, and this is the answer to his ineptitude with cardboard..

thank you! i wish i could unfold. now i feel like i haven't contributed anything..... well, its still awesome.

hey can some one plz add the " hip plates" to it b/c if not im going to have scratch build some idk what to use beside flex foam but ehh can some one help add them just like this pic if possible

I've made some modifications to the files. They now include the raised areas of the armour, and I've provided a hip plate. Some characters in Dragon Ball wear three plates, some wear two, so just make the same one as many times as necessary. Download links are the same, and the new files are the ones which end in Ridge.obj and RidgeSubbed.obj.

Download links are down

Hello there!

Does anyone still have these files?
The links do not work anymore...

Best regards,
Douglas.

The files were made three years ago on an old computer, so I don't even have them anymore. I actually found it a lot easier and more effective to make Saiyan armour out of foam, with cardstock for the ridges, in the end.
72411_474447034872_6613741_n.jpg

73749_536689899820_1256541_n.jpg

166839_487925919999_2622277_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back