Samus Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendaroura

Jr Member
Hey guys! It's me again!

This time I've brought progress along with me. ;)

Thanks to all of the people who sent me love and best wishes on my samus project! And also to the amazing people who sent me several different samus files.

I have begun my project and hope to get all of the pepakura done fairly soon Heres some pics:

samus1.jpg

samus2.jpg

These are a couple of pictures of the helmet so far... rough i know, but thank the lord that I have a 3D art class that the teacher will let me do anything in.

Now for the chest plate:

samus3.jpg

This piece is far from being done as you can see. Im going to have to put it on hold for now because i left it in my dorm room. However, I can begin several other pieces while I'm here. I'll update with new pics as much as I can, just thought You might want to see my progress so far.

I hope i can blow up my hayabusa helmet. The one problem i find is that the helmet pepfiles are really low poly. like its froma N64 game.

Lol I bet it will look good though when its done. I've noticed quite abit wrong with parts of my helmet, but I bet that once you get down to the resin and sanding parts that you can alter it for the better

good work with the build and goodluck

maybe next time it would be good mannered to inform someone you were negotiating with that you were no longer interested

Good luck! I've got a friend that hates HAlo, but loves MEtroid. So I figured I'd make him a Samus helmet of mini sculpture. Look forward to seeing updates!

JUICE said:
Looking good so far. Are you going to make the blue suit as well?

Im not sure about that... I've been thinking about it. But I def want to get this done first. And Sorry about that advent, after i received free files from alot of people I got excited to start and

got so busy with college that i havent really been on since then till now. Im very, very sorry that I got so absentminded that I didnt update you about your offer. Sometimes being blonde has its major downs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, solid work so far. I'm excited to see this progress. It should make for a very interesting project.

Good Luck

Mal

New project, awesome. I love both franchises, ans would love to make my little sis a Samus costume. Just to drive fanboys insane really. Good luck on this.

I'd say take out the pep tubing on your helmet. They can be replaced with real tubing later.

Also, how hard was the chest pep, on a scale of 1 to impossible? (I guess a better question is how long did it take you?)

Achille said:
I'd say take out the pep tubing on your helmet. They can be replaced with real tubing later.

Also, how hard was the chest pep, on a scale of 1 to impossible? (I guess a better question is how long did it take you?)

That is an excellent Idea! and the chest wasnt hard at all. As you can see the chest piece is not done, around possibly 1/4th. what i have done so far on the chest took about 2 and a half hours. The

longest part is the fact that the pep file for the chest plate doesnt have numbers so I've been rechecking my double-checks and taking my time with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go to pepakura desiner click on 2D menue and then click show edge ID. It will put the mumbers on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back