Sandbagger's Iron Man builds - Now in STEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After our Iron Man appearance on Sunday for the Rise Above Cancer Convoy, the official total raised has been announced.

"Rise Above CEO Melissa has just announced the total from Convoy 2019, with the help of the amazing Canberra Region, this year we raised a total of $378,316.54, this money will go directly to people in the Canberra/Queanbeyan area who are fighting cancer."

I have spent the last several days reading darn near every post in this thread and this is truly amazing. There are no words to describe the absolute awesomeness of this suit. Your creativity and ability to think around problems is astounding. Awesome work!

I have spent the last several days reading darn near every post in this thread and this is truly amazing. There are no words to describe the absolute awesomeness of this suit. Your creativity and ability to think around problems is astounding. Awesome work!
Thank you Teagan! Knowing how long this thread is, that's quite an effort in itself, to read the lot!

Last Thursday night at Palace Electric cinemas for Avengers Endgame. Camp Quality charity night for kids affected by cancer, up to the age of 13. Big thanks to my mates Shane and James and , my faithful and stoic roadies, who help make this work. Thanks to Camp Quality for inviting the Builds By Baz team.

3soJdOl.jpg

PulCisG.jpg

r9zmAcO.jpg

NVrjzP0.jpg

C4CzmJ0.jpg

wx4yZea.jpg

x0Tomra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back