Sarah the Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

mankinator

This forum is great! Thanks to everybody in this forum, I made my daughter a Master Chief costume for Halloween.

I got it done just before a flood infection form showed up! :)

DSC_5401.jpg

DSC_5402.jpg

DSC_5407.jpg

DSC_5412.jpg

Also, here's a short youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKkDd8O-kY

ROFL NICE DOG.

Nice armor too, I see you forgot to scale the helmet, other than that, the entire suit looks nice, nice job sarah. Btw if your dog a grunt?

The helmet's too big because I made one at the same scale as the rest of the suit, but it was too small for her head. I scaled it up and made a new one, but now it was too big. Oh well - I wasn't making another one! :)

That Dog flood infection form is so funny I know I will be chuckling about that for a few days :) I bet she had the coolest costume on the block to. I think the coolest mom award goes to Mankinator.

Spartan 161 said:
That Dog flood infection form is so funny I know I will be chuckling about that for a few days :) I bet she had the coolest costume on the block to. I think the coolest mom award goes to Mankinator.
Assuming, of course...Mankinator is a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 161 said:

I will accept nominations for coolest Dad. :cool:

Mankinator said:
I will accept nominations for coolest Dad. :cool:

I still remember when my dad made me my ninja turtle outfit when i was 5 <3

Dads making their little girls costumes is one of the coolest things. :)

(y)

That is SOOOOOOO cute! And super nice of you to make your daughter MC armor! And the dog as the flood, adorable and hilarious hahahah!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 13 2007, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I still remember when my dad made me my ninja turtle outfit when i was 5 <3

Dads making their little girls costumes is one of the coolest things. :)

(y)</div>
Which turtle were you?

I went the well-traveled route and chose Leonardo.

VERY NICE MAN! but i think you printed out the helmet wrong tho.... (bit big) unless she has a small head only jokes.
yeh i love the armor you did well on the fibreglassing. it is fibreglassed isnt it? anyway well done and kepp makin the mc! (y)

Oh man. That dog is awesome. And you as master chief...I bet when you are slaughtering hordes of grunts you are extremely comfortable in the crocs. Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back