SavedbyGraceG12 UNFOLD PORTFOLIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get a pepakura file for the base version of the destiny hunter chest peace for Eva foam

Not sure if I have that file. Also, if you need it Unfolded for EVA, I probably wouldn't be the best for that type of Unfold. Since I have no experience whatsoever using EVA.

20150927_175857.jpg my progress so far

It's pretty decent just having trouble in the very small corners im planning to add more later this week. When I have time just worried it comes out to small, but I'll see in the end

Provide a link to the file. If its a quick one, I might do it. I'm currently working on the files that Crimmson just released for Agent Lockes hunter armor. Not because someone asked me to though. Its more of a Christmas present for the whole 405th community. Unfolding is simple, but if its done right it takes a lot of time to do. Like I said I'll look into it, but its not guaranteed that Unfold it any time soon.

Please...can you unfold the Kylo Ren's helmet??!!! :D thank you.

I did a search on google. Found a kyro ren file in a website called pepakura vault. Looks to be that there may be other files also. Just google, and do a little browsing to find which one you like best. Hope that helps.

Could you unfold the vigilant armour (jun) from the memories of reach. Really want to build it but have no experience in pep unfolding.

Could you unfold the vigilant armour (jun) from the memories of reach. Really want to build it but have no experience in pep unfolding.

I would love to, but that would take a lot of time. Focusing on finishing up my current build in the next couple of months hopefully. I recommend watching this tutorial provided in the link below.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=41225

Scroll down just a little bit and you will see it.

That's how I got up and running with Unfolding. I used the model he made featured in his tutorial to practice on and follow along with. Once you get the model into Pepakura, just select the option Undo Unfold in the top tool bar. Doing so will reset the model to default, so you will be able to Unfold it again.

Sorry, for declining the request. Hope the provided link to the tutorial will be of good help for you.:)

Looking pretty good - you do have access to the File Archive, however, I'd urge you to try hosting your files there.

Looking pretty good - you do have access to the File Archive, however, I'd urge you to try hosting your files there.

Thanks! went ahead, and uploaded it to the archive. Still going to post here with the references. Going to start providing a direct link to the file in the File Archive.

Nice work on the unfolds - I'm sure the community will appreciate them. I may even use them myself down the line!

As an aside, however: please don't link screenshots in the description box. It ends up breaking the page; I just had to go in and fix that. If you want to add a thumbnail, upload a 400x400px snapshot of your file along with the main PDO, and check it as 'is thumbnail'. I just edited your upload with a thumbnail I took myself; try to use that as an example for how to get files uploaded and deal with the description down the line.

Also, don't mark your PDO files as thumbnails - it hides from from the download table :p

Attachments

• DON'T BREAK THE PAGES.PNG
    DON'T BREAK THE PAGES.PNG
    306.4 KB · Views: 377
Nice work on the unfolds - I'm sure the community will appreciate them. I may even use them myself down the line!

As an aside, however: please don't link screenshots in the description box. It ends up breaking the page; I just had to go in and fix that. If you want to add a thumbnail, upload a 400x400px snapshot of your file along with the main PDO, and check it as 'is thumbnail'. I just edited your upload with a thumbnail I took myself; try to use that as an example for how to get files uploaded and deal with the description down the line.

Also, don't mark your PDO files as thumbnails - it hides from from the download table :p
Thanks, didn't know how to get the thumbnail to work

Thanks, didn't know how to get the thumbnail to work

Easy mistake to make, even I wasn't sure at first. It's not incredibly clear in the Archive how to do it, so I don't blame you. I'll write up a tutorial in the future so other people don't end up making the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back