Schedule for this Week... Last Week for Making...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

I'm going to go and get ready to do the fiberglassing...

Here's a link to my gallery which has a bunch of pictures of my stuff... Not the most current but yea...
Gallery...

Tomorrow this is what I plan on doing since I only have about 8 days...

Schedule for 9/17/07**

Plan for 9/17/07:

I went to Ace instead... My mom needed something...
What I'm looking for:<ul>[*]More Resin
[*]More Black Primer[*]Other Random Stuff[/list]Call my friend and ask him if I can borrow some tools for the week...
Pieces that I plan on doing:<ul>[*]Front Chest Piece --- Fiberglassing[*]Biceps --- Fiberglassing
[*]Forearms --- Fix them + Continue Details(Still need Fiberglassing)[*]Calves --- Fiberglassing[/list]Do Homework inbetween the drying time...

Schedule for 9/18/07**

Plan for 9/18/07:

Walk over to Ace...
Stuff I need:<ul>[*]More Fiberglass Mat Cloth[/list]Pieces that I plan on doing:<ul>[*]Calves --- Fiberglassing[*]Thighs --- Fiberglassing[*]Crotch --- Fiberglassing[*]Do Detailing on Helmet and other pieces[*]What ever that needs to be done[/list]

Schedule for 9/19/07**

Plan for 9/19/07:

Continue Working...
Pieces that I plan on doing:<ul>[*]Biceps --- Fiberglassing[*]Forearms --- Fiberglassing[*]Do Detailing on Calves and Thighs...[*]What ever that needs to be done[/list]

** This is if everything goes as planned and I don't get a lot of homework...

I've added the Emblem that I'm putting on my armor that I traced with a Sharpie and scanned and changed the coloring to make it what it is now...

And There is also another file with a list/picture of what has been done already...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... Me too... But I still gotta add some padding and get straps on... That's gonna be the last thing I do... Well... Yea... After Padding I'm gonna go to a local McSports and get UnderArmor Cold Gear... :\... Might be cold that night... :\

Andrew L said:
or might be blazing hot in that suit for like 4 hours.
Well... I'll still be in a suit that no one around my area has... :)

Looks like you've got it well planned out, Mac. As for myself, I seriously doubt I'll have my Mk VI armour ready for the 25th; as it is, I'm only about 10% done with the helmet, and that's the first piece I started working on.

I have to procure more sheet styrene in order to build mine up the way I want it. Not that it's an expensive material or anything, but it'll take quite a lot of it, and so will also take some time to do so. What with work and what not, that'll prove to be a bit of a challenge to finish it soon.

I'm hoping to have my armour done for Hallowe'en at least, if not later this month... :cool:

I got my visor from Ebay the other day... I got the shape ready for how it needs to be cut...

One problem was that I didn't do any work this weekend... :(

gamerguy55 said:
I am trying to get my armor done by the 24th for the midnight launch. If all goes as planned.

It's midnight on the 24th?... I did not know that... O.O

Macattack64 said:
It's midnight on the 24th?... I did not know that... O.O
Well if it comes out on the 25th the midnight launch would be at 12:01 on the 25th so that would mean that you would have to be there before then which would be the 24th. At least that is what i think(and hope). I would feel like an idiot if i walked into gamestop at the wrong night. I would feel like a cool idiot in my armor, but still an idiot. if it is different please tell me.

-Matt

Actually I was planning on finishing early and me and my friend going there and asking them... Me in my armor of course... :p

Yeah, I'm gonna be the only one going as a Halo 1 marine. My friends gonna be in Halo 1 fatigues. I hope my gamestop is having a costume contest, I gotta ask. So you think you'll finish your armor before the 25th? That'd be so sweet.

I was hoping to finish the Helmet at least by September 25th but doesn't seem to be happening :p

I'm still at the resin phase. Might as well just take my time and make a good helmet then a crappy looking helmet.

Anyone thinks I can make an entire suit by Halloween?

imMonkeyGOD said:
I was hoping to finish the Helmet at least by September 25th but doesn't seem to be happening :p

I'm still at the resin phase. Might as well just take my time and make a good helmet then a crappy looking helmet.

Anyone thinks I can make an entire suit by Halloween?

Of course you will be able to... If I finish my helmet in about 4 weeks you'll make it... I'll make more and better details after the fact that Halo 3 will be out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back