• Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisting Neather

I'm doing a research project for my Speech class. I need some statistical data for my presentation, so answer these questions to the best of your ability. So thanks for taking the time to do this for me. To show my appreciation I'll be posting another one of my projects for this class, my own Halo 3 commercials. They should be up some time before Christmas. Thanks again guys!

I know this is a double post but I need you guys to help me out here. I'm not asking much from you guys. Feel free to wrte your opnion on this matter in here. Who knows, I might quote you in my speech. :cool:

This sounds like a speech and debate thing. I was in that for awhile. Are you competing against other schools? Whats your event? OO or Congress or just a speech?

As a quote, "If we have the right to say what we want on the internet Then we should be able to do what we want on the internet." Not the best but its what I have. I dont see how this would neccisarilly applies. but if you make a hack or a action figure for a game, You should be able to use and sell it. How would you feel if you invented a new type of soda <or whatever you want to put in here> but couldn't sell it b/c some one already invented a different version of it b4?

Microsoft will never allow you to get money from there stuff...EVER. Cause they want to control anything that involves money...even machinima and what not. :p

But anything else (not involving money) they won't care as much though. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spartan-118 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This sounds like a speech and debate thing. I was in that for awhile. Are you competing against other schools? Whats your event? OO or Congress or just a speech?

As a quote, "If we have the right to say what we want on the internet Then we should be able to do what we want on the internet." Not the best but its what I have. I dont see how this would neccisarilly applies. but if you make a hack or a action figure for a game, You should be able to use and sell it. How would you feel if you invented a new type of soda <or whatever you want to put in here> but couldn't sell it b/c some one already invented a different version of it b4?</div>
Thanks for your input. This is a persuasive speech I’m giving in my speech class. I'm also doing some Halo 3 commercials for this class. When I finish those I'll post them on the site somewhere...

Ok guys last chance to have your voice heard. Thanks for all the input, I'll let you guys know how my speech goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back