SciFi Valley Post Con 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Wow. All I can say is absolutely WOW. This weekend has been a blast. I want to say a very big Thank You to all who came and worked the convention with us, those who came and hanged out, and all the new faces whom we met.

We have so many photos, and videos to get uploaded from this weekend that it is going to take some time to get them all posted here and on the facebook pages. Definitely keep your eyes peeled for updates.

We did workshop tables, and our main booth. We have already started on plans for next year to make things run better, smoother, cleaner, and more organized. We have already been notified that we are doings workshop tables again next year.

We had many laughs, sights that can never be unseen, tears of joy, and tears of sorrow, Head spun from amazing news, to heads awhirl from trying to all the balls spinning in the air as they should.

Again I am left with saying Thank you. You boys and girls are what makes doing and planning all this worth it.

Ashuraa.

As Ashuraa said it was a Great show. Thank you to all of you who came. Who put up with my grumpy spells as I battled with my friend arthritis and pinched nerves in my back. As she said we are already planning for next year picking what we plan to do and setting our plans in motion to make it better and smoother. But now its time to enjoy the rest of the year to hopefully make it to some other cons and get to walk around those ones and just be present.

My kids and myself had one hell of a time!!! Thank you to all who attended and welcomed us in to your corner of the Colonial Regiment....I look forward to next years con....maybe I can persuade the wife to come next time, this way I don't have to drive over 10 hours in a 2 day span.......and we'll spend the weekend.

Same here.....and It won't be the last. I plan on making next year also.

It was a thrill! I am glad i could finally shake hands with people if have talked to and skyped with for so long. I had such an amazing time even if i had to drive 3 hours. I'd do it again every year if the lady permits it. But, now my fun is over. I am going back to school in August thanks to a work program. Plus moving next month and now spear heading Twin Tiers Comic Con. I look forward to seeing you all again and honestly can't wait!! But I got new shins to make seeing they feel to pieces after this con. New ODST on the way. Lets see if I can pull that off and move at the same time! Haha. Hoping to be there next year and maybe i can drag the lady with....BIG maybe there.

Well I am gunna break her in at twin tiers comic con with the kids.

Already in full plan mode for next year. Already have our president project for Gear Box union. More weapons from the printer. <bounces about happily and then falls to the floor twitching> stupid back no bouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back