SciFiValley Con 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I got my dates written to request in at work. I am going to be putting this all in this week so when tickets drop I will be buying them see you all there.

Oh the little things in life that make people happy..........:D

Guys. Hold on buying your tickets. We are being comped several from the promoter. Like a min of 10 at this point.

I wish it was in July. I will be moving very close to there in July but I guess there is always next year.

Dont worry we will be doing it again next year. Being it is in Ashuraa and my back yard so to speak we have decided that Sci Fi is the con that we will put our focus on for her and I each year. For her and I it is more of a working con being this year we are involved with the display tables and have the 405th tables as well. Going to be fun but I am going to be one tired ODST after it is over. Not to mention I am questioning how much time I am going to have to crawl into my own armor and roam around

Whats the word on the comps?
My understanding is 10 freebie tickets that we will have access to. The plan up front is still to put those in the hands of the people that are signed up to help with the demo tables first being for however long they volunteer they will be working. If we have multiple people from single house holds IE husband wife teams that volunteer to help we will try to pick off at least one ticket per household first. On the good side SCI Fi is not an expensive con to get into.

Getting INFO out of Casey the organizer of SCI Fi is often more an operation of us sending an ODST strike team backed up with a Spartan or Two and at least one ONI operative to handle interrogation. And it generally requires truth drugs and water boarding.

My understanding is 10 freebie tickets that we will have access to. The plan up front is still to put those in the hands of the people that are signed up to help with the demo tables first being for however long they volunteer they will be working. If we have multiple people from single house holds IE husband wife teams that volunteer to help we will try to pick off at least one ticket per household first. On the good side SCI Fi is not an expensive con to get into.

Getting INFO out of Casey the organizer of SCI Fi is often more an operation of us sending an ODST strike team backed up with a Spartan or Two and at least one ONI operative to handle interrogation. And it generally requires truth drugs and water boarding.
LOL you have us rolling. He is something else trying to get information out of him for our other groups.

As of right now I should be at SCI FI Saturday and Sunday and would like one of those free tickets if possible.

Kusak3 do you have a template in mind for weapons racks or would you like to use my template for a UNSC dive locker.

Kusak3 do you have a template in mind for weapons racks or would you like to use my template for a UNSC dive locker.
Yes Krissy noticed a weapons rack in one video of an A frame style rack that she likes. It is basically 2 A frames linked together. I need to put together a concept drawing of it just for reference but should be easy enough 2 door hinges a couple short sections of chain. 6 1x4x8's of a decent quality Some paint and a dowel rod or 2 to make pins to hang weapons on.

as of right now I don't have the cash to build one out of sheet metal at the moment. I can however give the dimensions.

You are going to have to be a little bit more informative for those of us that didn't see Casey's post....(Who is Casey?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back