Scptg2087's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
scptg2087 said:
I dedicate my armor to my grandma Who just died at 11pm today i will forever LOATH THIS day

I'm sorry to here that man :( . I know how you feel, my great grandma died a couple years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
scptg2087 said:
Ok so i had to do a repair job on my arm because I had dropped it on cement it got one three inch crack the tiniest ive ever had on something it was easy to repair it is drying at the moment i am starting the second shin soon it might wait until after my grans funeral because i may use a different one than planned.

So im in the middle of building a new chest im using cardboard this time im just eyeballing it from my last chest build it will be different though

scptg2087 said:
So im in the middle of building a new chest im using cardboard this time im just eyeballing it from my last chest build it will be different though

You could try taking a medium or low def chest pep and trace the parts onto cardboard (minus the flaps).

Although with scratch builds one can get a good (or even better) results ^^

scptg2087 said:
Thank you here are some pics i just just took its not finished i have high standards for myself and the work i do so it takes me a while to finish one piece so this has taken all day so far [attachment=16185:DVC00253.JPG]the back

[attachment=16186:DVC00254.JPG]the front top

[attachment=16187:DVC00255.JPG]the front bottom

scptg2087 said:
Good news im working on my arms and legs now

ok so ive been sick over a week now im getting better ill get back to work

OK SO ive got an interview today for a job at NSTAR working with there clean rooms gonna be fun if i get the job hope i DO Good news Chest all resind and painted gotta do touch up than get camera working again than ill post pics DIDNT get the job :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back