Scratch built gungnir helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, sorry for the triple post but no-one has latley posted, and that page was getting really pic heavy. so now for the pics of the completed helmet! keep in mind that some may suck. i may yet post more (if i get another post, sick of this post after post kinda stuff!)
RIMG0300.jpg

RIMG0301.jpg

"IT'S SO FUZZY!"
RIMG0302.jpg

RIMG0304.jpg

now that it is complete, lets celebrate with
MILKSHAKES!!!
RIMG0298.jpg

if you want more pics 405th, yu are going to have to post! cause i have had what, 3 double and triple posts!

time for better pics of the helmet. thank you for the post tankball
gave a bit of damage, might have gone a lil bit overboard though in some places
thought id go thumbnails, considering the amount of pics
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
zwave343
[/URL][/IMG]
a pose with what remains of my MA-37, witch is more of a SMG-37
so, yea!
my first ever completed helmet, and its not half bad! im really satisfied with myself. and to think my art teacher gave me C+ for the overall year!

woah man that is an epic paint job and thanks for giving me the idea to do a build like yours you drink that milk shake with pride

I did, and with more pride made 2 more and drank them while i ate some cake!
But give me a link, i wanna see yours!

For being made of cardboard, this is astonishing. The detail is very precise for the unforgiving medium that is cardboard. Now do you plan on putting some sort of tiny visor over that eyepiece? You could buy a cheap pair of tinted sunglasses at walmart, and use one of the lenses. That would look really good.

You only have a single hole to see through (not good for when you're in crowded areas) and at that, it looks really difficult to see out of. Is it hard to see out of? Other than that, it looks really good. Worn paint job, detail, that's really freaking nice for cardboard! Your weapons look really nice as well, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back