Sean Bradleys Master Chief Armor and Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares said:
Sean, I need to go to Laserdome...

Add some purple and pink paint=Covenant ship.

Oh it has that already.... a 9,000 sq ft Lasertag arena thats already pimped out with blacklight paint to look like a covenant ship..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Oh it has that already.... a 9,000 sq ft Lasertag arena thats already pimped out with blacklight paint to look like a covenant ship..

9000 dude sean its seems much littler than that but so does the light show dome and that freaking huge....

man that is a brilliant idea, when i finished my mando armour i took most of it to a laserdome game....though i dah to leave the chest at home cause of the laserdome chest and back...but it was really good and by doiung it before hitting any cons i managed to sort out a problem that would have made my first con in it a BIG pain in the butt.....so well done...when i have my helemt done im gonna b wearing it to my local laserdome in a game...should be strange! imagine that ur fighting your way around and turn a corner to have a tan coloured spatan staring back at you...plus in the dark the colour will look like chiefs anyway!!! omg that would be amazing!!!!

Laserdome is just the name of the lasertag place that I work for. We're not a franchise..yet. Theres lots of lasertag places around... most of them have some cool arenas for photography...

yea i had my b-day party there before i even owned a xbox. and when your playing you can be chosen to get special power ups and this person says in your backpack speaker "you are in stealth mode" or something like that. and theres lots of little things u can hide behind and a huge fan in the middle some ramps that reminds of climbing up a scarabs leg for some reason....not to mention they have an arcade with a section for playing Halo which is amazingly awesome to do and in front is a huge white dome that looks small but when you go in it its huge and they do laser light shows in there......yea thats the laserdome for you

thisismadness2 said:
yea i had my b-day party there before i even owned a xbox. and when your playing you can be chosen to get special power ups and this person says in your backpack speaker "you are in stealth mode" or something like that. and theres lots of little things u can hide behind and a huge fan in the middle some ramps that reminds of climbing up a scarabs leg for some reason....not to mention they have an arcade with a section for playing Halo which is amazingly awesome to do and in front is a huge white dome that looks small but when you go in it its huge and they do laser light shows in there......yea thats the laserdome for you

Haha, Sounds awesome, If only I lived near by.

Sounds like you work at a pretty epic place Sean :D.

-Doom

The packs and guns break daily, thats part of my responsibilities there... as well as keeping the arcade games and Halo 3 running and other facility maintenance.

The no running policy is to prevent injuries to customers as well as our equipment. When you get 40 people running around in a dark multi-level arena, you have to advocate caution wherever possible.

It is pretty epic!

lol i believe it. my cousin once tripped and he hit my leg with his gun it left a bruise i was like "idiot we weren't s'pose to run" but most of the kids do run i camp lol just like i do in halo u kno were the fan thing is and theres those protruding plastic tube things thats were i crouch

that sounds realy awesome. what state do you guys live in? i live in GA and there isnt alot of lasertag around my area. i do know one place but its pretty small. I went to pidgeon forge once and went to a huge lasertag game there once tho. i could only imagine how crazy it would have been if i had my suite with me.

5mm, I think..

I ordered them onlne. Do not buy white LED's at RadioShack, they're ungodly expensive there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back