Sean Bradleys Master Chief Armor and Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Hi everybody..

I had to send this short clip to someone today and discovered that it was too large to fit into an email with all the other stuff so I finally uploaded it.

I shot this footage a few months back, but wanted to hold onto it to do something a little more creative with it... but given that I don't have any time to get it together right now I just released it anyway.

This footage was shot at Laserdome in Manheim PA where I work... Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOOOYHJyaoY

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow very Cool Sean! And you work there? Wow! What do you do at your job? But from you other pics to it look's like a cool place to work!

link4044 said:
are you going to add more LEDs to your suit for the up coming events?

If possible, yes. But it looks like I'm gonna be shy on time for the next few weeks. :(

I'm planning on reding my suit AFTER H3 releases, to update everything once I see the final game and have total control of my references.

@ Smilie: Lasertag center..... that is our Pre-Mission Briefing room.

I wish I had thought to add music before I uploaded it... I will soon... I have to keep the link the same though until that email goes through.

Thanks everybody!
-Sean

Twisting_Neather said:
Totaly cool.
sean at the laser dome what do u do there are u like the concession stand guy or halo gaming operator or light guy for ghe laser show.....cause i wanna meet upith u sometime that'd be cool

thisismadness2 said:
sean at the laser dome what do u do there are u like the concession stand guy or halo gaming operator or light guy for ghe laser show.....cause i wanna meet upith u sometime that'd be cool

*sigh* No I'm not the concession stand guy... I'm the facility technician... I fix the games and Lasertag packs so people can keep
playing.

Meet up with me??? That just sounds awkward. :eek:

Sean Bradley said:
*sigh* No I'm not the concession stand guy... I'm the facility technician... I fix the games and Lasertag packs so people can keep
playing.

Meet up with me??? That just sounds awkward. :eek:
well i ment meet you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back