Seiryuu's Halo 4 Armor Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for free, As I need more cash to continue adding to my Security Camera system :p.
The base forms of the armor(Non Customized) May be released for free at a later time.

I have two updates today one in Renders and a Video I'll upload in a bit.
Seems I mistakenly rendered 450 Images instead of a video, I'll do some 3d modeling and re-render it later today.
Gah, I noticed some errors in the video. I'll do my best to get that video posted tomorrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't fallow 3d modeling very well but are these in the stage to where you can make them into pepakura files?

its a thermal imager :), I'm trying to design this thing not for the future but whats possible now. On that note I found a thermal imager that will fit in there, however powering it and managing the extra weight will be a challenge lol.

Sorry, but that's just wrong ^^ You can open many more file-types with pepakura than just .pdo. Did you even try it?

agree, as a nooby modeler and an unfolder for ms7 you can open multiple files, explore and play around a little,

file formats that are used that i know of

dae

3ds

obj

... thats all

The .obj format of the helmet can be opened in Pepakura but it requires you to unfold it. As of right now I am not going to unfold it because I lack the time needed.
The model probably won't be very pep friendly but this is the first file I've released so I'll just have to live and learn :). If there are any issues let me know.

In fact the helmet looks pretty easy to unfold. Well done Seiryuu! :) Maybe I'll post my unfold today, as I am a fan of the venator helmet, it's one the rare helmet's in halo 4 that doesn't totally suck and looks kinda cool.

Thanks! Did you guys notice any places that could use more detail? I stuck all the larger detail that I could "see" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back