Seiryuu's Halo 4 Armor Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Draakjuh Not sure on that one yet, I'm busy trying to design a cooling system for the suit lol. So I don't wear it one time and burn up :p.

Hello everyone I've made progress since I last posted but I will not be posting that progress here. Go to my youtube channel for progress updates until the Malware attacks when I visit the 405th stop. Even firefox tells me its an attack page now o_O. I'm currently working on the calf area but after watching a video of some of the Venator armor I need to rework it. (Thanks for that link through PM btw :D)

thanks. This would definently be a build I would want to do especially with the Dead Eye helmet. I hope someone sells the code for that helmet later on. I've already got 3 different copies on the way but not that one. I'll def be keeping up on this.

Most of the armor should be ingame but the codes out so far are for "skins" not the item themselves. I believe the "Recruit" helmet is one of the two known limited edition armors which require a code.

I'm back! I'll post a new video of current armor status later today(Oh so happy the site is back, I've been at a loss as to what to do) Aside from modeling and doing some college work I've been playing MechWarrior Online(Closed Beta) and I have to say its pretty good. I can't give ya any details on that though as for the NDA agreement. And as for a long over due answer to the question about my undersuit I'm going to Cyberscan my body and 3d print off a mannequin(Assembly Required of course). After that I can make stretchy skin tight materials and just slip it on to test it out :), alot less guessing that way.

Will update this monday, I forgot my flashdrive at College lol.

Heres that post I promised
Unfortunately I couldn't do all I'd like with that video but its "Ok"

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one awesome set of armor you got there...! I must say that I am impressed by the skills you have modelling this Venator-set from scratch! Keep up the good work!

The Digital Test Fitting I did

I found out from that my torso is actually longer than a 7ft spartan torso :p, which to say the least is quite useful.
The Human Model is of me (without Texture) that was created with Autodesk 123D software.

Last edited by a moderator:
your welcome! :D
good lord... the things i would do to be able to pep that beast! totally a foam worthy build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back