Sephiroth! (fanart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even what I have so far needs quite a bit of work ^^"
needs more depth, not happy with it yet =\
Anway, I really didn't know where to put something like this but I figured someone on this site must be a FF fan lolzer
sephiroth-1.jpg

I want to be finished with it this weekend, and I'm putting a speed drawing video of it up on youtube-hope ya guys like what I have so far! ^^

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Holy $#!T is about all I can say.

You sir, are a beast.
LOL ty, your signature quote is beast XDDDD

EDIT!!
almost forgot to mention, this isn't the Advent Children movie, this is the game version. He may look funny to those who haven't played it ^^
especially cus his hair is no where close to as long :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm? the ironman picture. That is an official picture. I guess you put in the rong link...
Or your an awsome artist that was involved in the movie...

rundown said:
uhm? the ironman picture. That is an official picture. I guess you put in the rong link...
Or your an awsome artist that was involved in the movie...
LOL I'm very flattered but that is a photoshop drawing
official picture taken as reference ;)

salival462 said:
I must say that is the bomb diggity. How long did it take to draw the Sephiroth??
ty! probably about an hour total. I might redraw it when I'm finished though, not likin this one all too much XD

damn dude
cant wait to see this on youtube
hopefully i can finish up my odst speed drawing and post it up on youtube
on my kwamemancheese account

wow, looks like im gonna have to get up to speed with technology and use photoshop more, all i use it for right now is random doodly thingies when im bored lol

very very nice work, how long did the dinosaur(?) and iron man pic take?

You didn't Draw Iron Man that's already been established..

Also.. The dragon belongs to cgsbgs. I have been a massive fan of his work for many years now.

This is 1st class plagiarism

Here's my proof.

dragonlies.jpg

You can get arrested for this sort of thing.. Please take your lies elsewhere
I know you will feign another attempt to claim that this work is yours..

EDIT!! misunderstanding on the Iron Man picture, the comment was withdrawn ^^

2. Smilie that's where I learned to draw dragons from. That is not his picture I posted, notice mine sucks a substantial amount compared to his. Also notice his dragons neck is longer and theres no smoke coming from my dragons mouth. Also, the hand on the far left on my picture isn't even completed.
Geez look what happens why I just try to post some art work -___-
EDIT!!!
If for some reason you still don't believe me I will go into photoshop and lay the picture over the original to show you that they AREN'T the same picture =\

Im not going to get into the arguement about the other pics, but Sephiroth looks great! An excellent likeness!

Btw, did you see the new version of FF Advent children that came out on Tuesday? (Advent Children complete) It was a lot better than the original, with all the new footage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back