Sephiroth! (fanart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord_Ian said:
Im not going to get into the arguement about the other pics, but Sephiroth looks great! An excellent likeness!

Btw, did you see the new version of FF Advent children that came out on Tuesday? (Advent Children complete) It was a lot better than the original, with all the new footage..
ty ^^
No I didn't see it yet, but my friend said it was awesome. He mentioned something about.... Sephy blockin the omnislash? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can definitely see the difference between the dragon pics.

As for the Iron Man pics, the hands look a little different from what I remember of the movie poster, but idk, I have to look at it again.

Until then, innocent unless proven guilty.

That is one hell of a picture of Sephiroth. Well done. I think it is absolutely brilliant. Pure awesomeness.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
I can definitely see the difference between the dragon pics.

As for the Iron Man pics, the hands look a little different from what I remember of the movie poster, but idk, I have to look at it again.

Until then, innocent unless proven guilty.
lol thank you for backin me up on the dragon
the hands on IM may be different, as I said they were just little doodly pics ^^
the iron man isnt being challenged any more (cept by smilie)-the person who said I posted the CG pic deleted their comment when I pointed out a few flaws in it. :)
Still find it funny that people thought meh drawing was the real thing ^^
sometimes comments on muh art is a blessing and a curse at the same time XD

WOW where did you learn to draw in photoshop I can't seem to find any tutorials on it. All I can do are photomanips.

warhound said:
WOW where did you learn to draw in photoshop I can't seem to find any tutorials on it. All I can do are photomanips.
Theres no tutorials cus all ya gotta do is select the paintbrush tool and start drawing ^^

sharkhead7854 said:
ty ^^
No I didn't see it yet, but my friend said it was awesome. He mentioned something about.... Sephy blockin the omnislash? :eek:
No, he doesn't block it, but now he has his wing for half the fight, plus its a lot more violent in parts.

tenfingersofdoom said:
Mail the sephiroth picture to Tetsuya Nomura and see if he autographs it for you!
Well.... I would
1. If I knew how XD
2. But I might not get it back, because it got sent to some "no incoming mail" adress x__x

Preston said:
Wait, shouldn't this be in G.D.?

I can see your reasoning behind this. However, as I am still just a member, doesn't that mean that I can't open a thread in any other area?
Besides, some of the moderators have been looking at some of the art threads in the noob forum and haven't said anything.

moonwildflower said:
I can see your reasoning behind this. However, as I am still just a member, doesn't that mean that I can't open a thread in any other area?
Besides, some of the moderators have been looking at some of the art threads in the noob forum and haven't said anything.
Idk >.<
I figured for some reason it should go here, maybe not =P
but yes, for you moon you would have to post here

i agree, i didnt know where to put mine so i just threw it in the noob forum, hope the mods dont get mad ;)

If you have over the minimum ammount of posts to post elsewhere than in the noob section, post elsewhere!

The noob section is for new members, no members with 250+ posts.

moonwildflower said:
What I meant was, G.D. is where anything else that doesn't fall into Halo related goes, while the N.F. is a place where people go to seek help on starting their armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back