Serious glitch with Scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland

Alright guys, has anyone had this happen to them?

Screenshot.ashx?fid=3028773&size=medium.jpg

So I'm driving my Scorpion, and the enemy Scorpion hits me with a cannon shot. For some reason, the cannon on my Scorpion got shot off, but it didn't blow up (which it shouldn't, since it takes two shots to kill a fresh Scorpion). So I'm alive and driving around in a Scorpion that doesn't have a cannon. This used to be an isolated incident for me, but now I see it happen almost every match that has Scorpions, and several times it has happened two or three times in a match.

Have you guys been having the same problem?

Not a glitch, its intentionally designed to have that occasionally happen. It's pretty funny if you ask me. What was once a power-house vehicle can be rendered into a powerless sitting-duck. (well then again the machine gun turret still works)

It is? I guess that makes sense, but it's still annoying. And it happens way more than occasionally.

Maybe Bungie is telling me I drive the Scorpion too much. . .

Thanks for clearing that up, phydeoux.

I think this also happens with the vechicles that are only in Forgeworld I've played vs. on Forgeworld quite a few times where there was another vechicle that shot my cannon off basically turning my scorpion into a slow mongoose. I think it sucks that Bungie did that to the Scorpion fans honestly it's my favorite vechicle because no matter what you're driving or what your weapon is I'm coming after you with it.

Which, nintendude, sort of provides the reason for Bungie to do such a thing. Scorpion tanks are beastly beasts of beastiness. Think about how OP it can be, especially if used and defended properly. If it was just you versus a scorpion, you would be praying that you could knock off its turret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back