Serious patience pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.
that video was hilarious and up until the PS3 launch i thought the only thing sony did right was game systems and TVs, the 360 is WAY better and a better price point, with better games, and now 3 months later you can buy a samsung 1080p for 1/2 the price of a sony.

Heh, I didn't mean any offense by that video, it just pops into my head whenever the PS3 debate pops up.

I'm starting to think my roommate is an undercover Sony representative. He's constantly trying to debate me on how good it is. He accuses me of having a bias towards Xbox, but hell, before I owned an Xbox I was biased toward Nintendo. (Couldn't tell from my name at all, could you?) Sony just has NOT done enough to sway me (or most other people) into buying. It's too little too late.

We could argue about this all day, but in the end, it's not like Frost is going to take back his PS3. And I don't think that's anyone's goal. We each weigh our own pros and cons (mine seen above) and make our own decisions. There ya have it.

I got my ps3 plus game, plus controller, plus, spiderman 3 blue ray movie all cheaper than the price of a xbox itself.

Evil Femle said:
Columbus Ohio?

I have bought 2 Wiis already. You just have to be ahead of everyone else to get them.

Yeah I used to live there, it's where went to Art School. hah I worked for the COlumbus Blue Jackets for 2 seasons hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
yeah, patience is key. I got a 40 gig ps3 last week - but i didn't buy any games... just movies.
HMMMMM...... what kind of movies would that be adam????????? I know your secret! admit it you bought.......................

THE FULL SERIES OF......................................... TELE TUBIES! AND BEN 10! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back