Sexy Halo Armor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Yea I Know Bunggie said NO. No sexy MC are in the Halo-verse.

But that 12 fig on e-bay and some of the art out there must have stured you all up.

We got an order some time a go and it is now time to start on it now that the ODST is done.

Working with a size 5, we made body casting of her part by part to save space in the shop. One person takes up like 2'X3'X6' space or there parts fit on 2 shelves nicely. :)

Started with the :rolleyes Crouch

Added clay the the casting.

Did the first pull in .040 Styrene to get a negtive mold that I will pore Plaster in.

Then we will do the detail work Like on the ODST chest plate. There we pored in to a Pep mold made of ABS .060 plastic.( Paper Pep would NOT hold the Strate sides of the part.

First Part Ruff pull

Rob said:
Started with the :rolleyes Crouch

lol i hope this goes well, i know it will lol.... who are you making it for? someone special?

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:
lol i hope this goes well, i know it will lol.... who are you making it for? someone special?

No just an order BUT I will have these for D-con at the Westerfield Studio Booth To drool at. ;)

Rob

TheRob said:
The girl that pulls this off, is the one who steals my heart.

Mine too, but don't tell my wife ;)

This is the main Pic I found some art on the net that I pull some Ideas from too...

I'm currently doing my own armour and I kinda suggested to my wife that she might want a set too based on that same picture. I think it fell on stoney ground from the look I got :( Shame cos she would look great in it! Maybe I'll make her one anyway and try to blackmail her into it :D

Here's the old Chest Plate I came up with. I think I will make it in three parts.

=P well at least you're showing progress. normally everyone is all talk, and then they just get their threads locked.

Um...

Yeah...

If someone's wearing this at Dragon-Con, pictures will fly around the web like a hurricane.

I don't want to be e-pranked to a picture of it every 5 minutes. You may think it's nice and stuff at first, but you'll get sick of it after it's e-mailed to you 100+ times by friends.

PMS Solstice GI said:
That looks good so far i think. :D Keep it up. :lol:

Revealing?? you must be kidding...
(sry BRI for being a jerk and idiot.)

Great Work Rob.

JustMe

(that revealing thingy was a joke.)

The main thing I'm not a fan of is the straps. They're bugging me lol. I think you should make them more masterchief like. Aka bigger and have the little...part at the top, whatever you want to call it. With the two triangles lol.

Spartan117x said:
. Aka bigger and have the little...part at the top, whatever you want to call it. With the two triangles lol.
you mean squares, right? ;)

And I do agree, it doesn't have to be full sized straps, but with all the detail, then it still looks like armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back