Sexy Samurai Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting pictures from Flickr

Unlike PhotoBucket and ImageShack, Flickr deliberately hid the URL of the pics, maybe to prevent hotlinking to them. Anyway, here are the steps needed to be able to post Flickr pics on a forum.

1. Open the page where the pic is located.
  2. Right-button click the pic and you will see a selection of resolution to choose from. I recommend the Medium 500 setting so that page load up will not slow down but of course you can use the other also. Now click it and it will take you to the pic's page.
  3. Right-button click the image and select "Copy Image Location."
  4. Go to your forum post and click on the "Insert Image" icon. This open up a panel asking for the URL.
  5. Use Cntrl+V or Paste (right-button + paste) to write down the URL of the pic.
  6. Voila! You now have the pics included in your post.

The mold is of a size 5 the model is a size 2. She should have a bit of room all around. Good Call.
Yep, you should have her test-fit it, Just in case her breasts don't fit right in the armor, I'd liken it to an ill-fitting bra, which, if you've been around a woman wearing it, you'd know where I'm coming from.

Yep, you should have her test-fit it, Just in case her breasts don't fit right in the armor, I'd liken it to an ill-fitting bra, which, if you've been around a woman wearing it, you'd know where I'm coming from.

Yea she should come to the studio next week for a fitting

Unlike PhotoBucket and ImageShack, Flickr deliberately hid the URL of the pics, maybe to prevent hotlinking to them. Anyway, here are the steps needed to be able to post Flickr pics on a forum.

1. Open the page where the pic is located.
  2. Right-button click the pic and you will see a selection of resolution to choose from. I recommend the Medium 500 setting so that page load up will not slow down but of course you can use the other also. Now click it and it will take you to the pic's page.
  3. Right-button click the image and select "Copy Image Location."
  4. Go to your forum post and click on the "Insert Image" icon. This open up a panel asking for the URL.
  5. Use Cntrl+V or Paste (right-button + paste) to write down the URL of the pic.
  6. Voila! You now have the pics included in your post.

I will give it a shot Thank you for the help!

5469378196_1cefbc52ee.jpg

Sexy Armor Skull Front

5468784263_12e183db07.jpg

Sexy Armor Helmet Side

5468784007_eeff3f619b.jpg

Sexy Armor Helmet and Mem po Front

Thank you for the Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back