Sexy Spartan Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang.... another update is ready. I have gotten another piece of the suit ready to mold. I have pep'd a forearm for the sexy spartan. As far as the rest of the suit: the butt, chest, and backpack we are going to try our best to mold the butt plate in the next few days. One piece at a time.... We also have Jane added to our little mannequin family now, so we will be able to put our finished pieces on her as well as possibly clay up the final suit pieces(thighs and shins). Jane is currently wearing my Halloween and Renaissance Festival outfit. We will keep you guys updated as we complete more pieces of the sexy spartan. We have set a deadline to finish the "sexy spartan" by January so that it can be used for a special project.

2009_10310072.jpg

2009_10310071.jpg

2009_10310070.jpg

2009_10310085.jpg

Hey guys. Well I have gotten motivated again to work on the female spartan armor.... well more of a push of motivation, but that's ok. I need to finish it for myself as well as for deadlines that were promised. I have made a video of how things are going so far. I am determined to prove to myself and husband that I can finish this. This is my first REAL mold, so let me know what you guys think. I have attached a video. If you guys would like pictures of it just let me know. I would like constructive criticism, but please be as gentle as possible, this is my first mold to do myself.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isiyTT23Z8o&layer_token=4bb9664bdf581e3[/media]

Whaouw , why d i think this topic will make guys love more Spartans :D

That's a pretty cool Idea , and the armor seems to be very well done , if you have some pep's files , is it possible for you to share it please , would like to make one for my girlfriend for a french con.

Even i'm hoping to see the final result , as i said i't would be very very cool :D

Hope you will not have trouble for the molds but i sure that you can andle this easily , proove by the work you'vce allready done .

halo3-girl8.jpg

I've found this Femal spartan armor , maybe you've allready seen it . I think this one isn't cool as your.

This is pure Awesome. :)

its great to see Fem armour of any kind, and this one is really well planned so far.

I think this is going to be a very cool costume.

Newspartancreator said:
... and besides if the StarWars geeks can make Trooper armor look Hot, Why can't we!

I resemble that remark ;) being a "StarWars geek" and having done fem Tk and Fem tie suits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Versinke said:
Whaouw , why d i think this topic will make guys love more Spartans :D

That's a pretty cool Idea , and the armor seems to be very well done , if you have some pep's files , is it possible for you to share it please , would like to make one for my girlfriend for a french con.

Even i'm hoping to see the final result , as i said i't would be very very cool :D

Hope you will not have trouble for the molds but i sure that you can andle this easily , proove by the work you'vce allready done .

halo3-girl8.jpg

I've found this Femal spartan armor , maybe you've allready seen it . I think this one isn't cool as your.

Thank you. Yeah newspartancreator based the sexy spartan similar to that armor, but we wanted to make it a little different.Sorry there are not pep files for this armor. The backpack is from another member and the chest and butt are custom clay. The other pieces will be as unique as well. We will be making certain number of castings once we have everything molded, so if you're interested you can pm me later when we have everything molded; an update will be made when everything is molded.

Deadalus Thron said:
This is pure Awesome. :)

its great to see Fem armour of any kind, and this one is really well planned so far.

I think this is going to be a very cool costume.

I resemble that remark ;) being a "StarWars geek" and having done fem Tk and Fem tie suits.

Thank you. I really do hope it turns out as well as we hoped. We give a final update either tonight or one day this week of the final mold piece of the butt. I still have the front it to mold. One step at a time.....

I think if cheif wore that with o under armor. The covant would lauh. But if a girl wore that with no under armor. Id play halo alot more!

Cayoke said:
I think if cheif wore that with o under armor. The covant would lauh. But if a girl wore that with no under armor. Id play halo alot more!

Thanks. We are hoping to get a good reply from the females as well as the guys for their girlfriends/wives.

Pardon me, but thats freeking HOT (no Threat intended NSC). Heck, if I got my Girlfriend in one of those (I'm sure she would, just for me ;) ) I'd be even more in love with here! And I'm sure the girls would be thinking the same thing, along with "This is a lot more easy on my upper chest area".

Awesome craftsmenship by the way! Thats really awesome!

Cheers!

Alright guys. I have put the third coat of rebound 25 on the mold. I have made a video of me pulling off the mold to show it off; from what you can see. However the next step for the mold is to make a fiberglass resin backer to help it hold its shape. Once we have that completed I will post the video and pictures up of the completed mold. We're a 1/4 of the way there. This is only the butt, we still have the front(groin) to do along with alot more work on the other armor pieces. We'll be sure to keep you guys updated as we go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back