Sgt. Johnson is just a little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sir... I can't feel my legs..."

"And I said, 'bubba, they aint there!'."~~ Major Payne

Awesome Adam! I wish I had one but I've spent too much on Halo merchandise already.

Razgriz said:
"Sir... I can't feel my legs..."

"And I said, 'bubba, they aint there!'."~~ Major Payne

Awesome Adam! I wish I had one but I've spent too much on Halo merchandise already.

Hahaha Major payne, I love that movie. Where do you get the MC statue?

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe and the little nubs was just...kickin really fast like this.....and i pulled out my sidearm and AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

thats pretty cool, and the master chief in that pose completes the karmic circle.

uh i meant HALO.

it looks like the johnson statue is from the same sculptor that did the Chief busts.... but they must have not approved the prototype due to the tad off look of johnson.

1422047.jpg

kmk_halojohnson_01_d.jpg

Woah. Looks like this version of him plays tennis instead of rugby.

Ha! You think they started producing them like they are but then figured that there was something wrong with them adam? The guy that sells them on ebay sells prototypes and and test casts of various action figures, think he chose to sell these that he got ahold of?

Never really compared mine to the bust's, Never would have noticed either.

-Doom

actually he looks like :

Shawn Stockman from boyz ii men:

3.jpg

second from left.

die pig die u never gonna take major winerfre pain alive die! die! die!!!!

not very in pressed

Adam said:

LOLOL What id gods name happened to him, he looks like he's not eaten in weeks lol and he's got like fluro 'cammo' gear on, with that he's fighting covanent in a lazer disco or something? lol just feel the base 'duff duff duff'

LOLOL What id gods name happened to him, he looks like he's not eaten in weeks lol and he's got like fluro 'cammo' gear on, with that he's fighting covanent in a lazer disco or something? lol just feel the base 'duff duff duff'

LOL.....That made my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back