Shadowcpt93 the FNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowcpt93

Hey guys i want to introduce myself im shadowcpt93 and i am 17 years of age,i know im pretty young but idont think that hinders me too much.At the moment im studying Art and Design at my local 6th form college and am on my 2nd year there.I wont lie i am new to making props and armour and hope to learn from all the awsome stuff posted on the forum.I orginally was going to join the 501st but dreamed of a Halo alternative thats when i stumbled across the 405th i know its not exactly like it but i think this place will be what i call home...wierd i know.Well im a real halo fan i have to say i love spartans but my true love has to be ODST.Im starting a project soon to make some Halo marine "Inspired" armour for use in a photography project at college im thinking some sort of marine division with a different armour type.I was originally going to do a down armourd version of an ODST still brainstorming...Enough of the rambling sorry.

Thanks for reading
see you around
shadowcpt93

Welcome to the 405th shadowcpt93!
I started here when I was 17 also, and you'll find this forum is very welcoming to young members. Probably because a good portion of it is made of people on the younger side of life lol Just make sure and read alot of stickies and progress threads to learn as much as you can about the building process. Hope to see your progress soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back