Pepakura Sharing on Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmanwithamac

Hey everyone,
I just started my first iron man armor, but I am on a mac. Is there a way anyone can take the PDO files i send, and convert them into PDFs for me? I don't want to use wineskin, a virtual machine, boot camp, or anything like that. I've attached the file that I want to use below.

What I did to get around the Mac problem was just download a windows software, you’re able to use a trial and it works pretty well

What I did to get around the Mac problem was just download a windows software, you’re able to use a trial and it works pretty well
Yeah, but as I mentioned, I dont want to download windows or anything like that. I was asking if anyone had a way to send me the unfolded PDF files.

Also, never mind. I know this might sound a bit nooby or something, but I'm using reference images to draw my own templates. Thanks for helping anyway.

Yeah, but as I mentioned, I dont want to download windows or anything like that. I was asking if anyone had a way to send me the unfolded PDF files.
The problem with this method is that the scaling will be wonky. Yes, people can send you exported PDF unfolds but it'll be a coin toss if it fits or not.

Sorry if this sounds kinda rude, but why don't people just use regular PDFs instead of pepakura PDOs?
It's not rude at all! PDFs are just a bit more limited in ability since they are only 2D representations whereas PDO and ADO also include a 3D representation, information on how pieces connect to one another and ability to scale everything in multiple directions if needed.

It's not rude at all! PDFs are just a bit more limited in ability since they are only 2D representations whereas PDO and ADO also include a 3D representation, information on how pieces connect to one another and ability to scale everything in multiple directions if needed.
Okay, thanks for the info, but I have seen many people make full iron man suits out of foam, without any templates. PropWay is one of them;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back