Props Shotgun On Halocostumingwiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get through the fact that the barrel takes up two pages?

Not just the barrel. The top part of the rifle is also takes up 2 pages.

it a good model and very doable but, thats probably the only reason some of us won't build it.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you can just cut the pieces on each page out separately and on one of the pieces where one side meets a page make it a tab and just glue it together. it will act like a whole piece.

well laddie, the numbers are pretty easy to put on. first you get a sharpie marker. next, you markup every part... jk. anyway, how you put the numberings on the part is relatively easy. first, if you have the model open up in front of you, open up the bar titled "2DPatternWindow". when you open that up, move down the list until you see a button marked "Show Edge ID". when you click this, you should see the numbers, if you zoom in close.

I had the same problem, as it seems quite a few people have, that's why I'm scratch-building my shotgun!

i had the same problem making the marine armor. i just printed it cut the pieces and glued them together

It has been my experience that one should never rely entirely on Pepakura for making weapons and armor. Honestly, there are just some things that are more difficult to make with paper than they are to make from scratch (narrow, circular, and long pieces expecially.) The barrel is one example. Find some other object that you can use in place of it, like a length of PVP pipe of approximately the right diameter and cut into size. Then place the rest of the Pepakura around that as you go, using that as a substitute for the paper barrel. It will probably save you a lot of frustration in printing and assembling it, and you will want to use something rigid for the barrel anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back