Shy Photographer You've Heard About Already Anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the yellow teal combo. Yellow Spartans don't get a lot of love. Cant say I've heard of Super Saiyans either, but fun stories are what makes the character yours.

Super Saiyans.
Low Gravity, Max Speed.
Spartan Lasers and Melee only.
Forced Yellow colour.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

I do indeed believe we've interacted quite a bit on the social media places! Hello! :)
Have we? Do you have a different name on Insta? Sorry I'm terrible with names o_O But hello nonetheless!

I return from the dead to toggle my notification settings around and try and decide how I want to share my different Halo related updates. I might just dump them all in this thread? I'm not sure. What do people do themselves? What do they prefer to see?

That sounds fun!

Each build should have it's own thread. That way people can find it in the future.

I'd also recommend a descriptive title and to include your name in it. Like Cpl's Yellow Reach Spartan. If it is too generic then it is hard for those that live on the forum to distinguish who's thread is what build.

Have we? Do you have a different name on Insta? Sorry I'm terrible with names o_O But hello nonetheless!

I return from the dead to toggle my notification settings around and try and decide how I want to share my different Halo related updates. I might just dump them all in this thread? I'm not sure. What do people do themselves? What do they prefer to see?

Pretty sure. I've got arma358 for my regular, "personal" instagram, but I also do maintain the 405th's account, 405thinfantry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back