Sigma Mk VI armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I considered a lot of symbols and when it got down to it, I just picked a classic.

I'm still open to changing the right if anybody has more reccomendations. (I haven't clear coated over it yet so I can sand it off if I need to)

Thanks for all the support!

I'll do the backpack next then call my armor launch ready and finish up my AR. I'll also have some new total suit pics up soonly. I've completely redone how the belt fits and altered the way the chest sits on my shoulders a little.

emblem2.jpg

These are before the latest adjustments. My AR is going through it's final detailing so I want the completed one to be a surprise.

avifin002.jpg

finished020.jpg

finished019.jpg

finished011.jpg

finished012.jpg

Is everyone who has a bluerealm helmet like really personal friends with him or do they give a whole bunch of money cause I really want one

I probably have the cheapest one (no prices allowed) because I got a broken one and fixed it up.

Blue only likes to sell to people he knows are trustworthy but I'd be honored if Devin considers me a friend.

Plus it doesn't hurt that he is only like an hour away so if I ever did anything stupid he could lay the beatdown on me personal-like.

Sigma-LS said:
I probably have the cheapest one (no prices allowed) because I got a broken one and fixed it up.

Blue only likes to sell to people he knows are trustworthy but I'd be honored if Devin considers me a friend.

Plus it doesn't hurt that he is only like an hour away so if I ever did anything stupid he could lay the beatdown on me personal-like.
ahaha
Also I wanted to say thakn you again infront of everyone Sigma. Just sso everyone knows hes the most helpfull guy to a noob, like me, ever.
Great guy that truley deserves to wear the armor!

Have fun at the launch tonight man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back