Sigma's Fallout T51-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER MEGA UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Helm is molded as well as the G2 chestplate. Limited Run when I get back from my trip in a couple weeks. Special thanks to Dave, Joe, Johnny, Charlie and the rest of SHIP for their massive help in getting this moving. Backpack is next!

New Display Case too will do a vid when I get back.

IMG_1756.jpg

Raw Cast

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

With Lamp

IMG_1759.jpg

Other parts to be included in the Kit Version not just the Raw Cast

IMG_1768.jpg

Chest Mold

IMG_1769.jpg

I just got flashbacks to when I played Fallout for the first time on a little old computer in Taiwan. Good stuff!

Off-topic, I need to get me a wall/shelf of awesome like that someday. =P

Wow Chris! This is looking better everytime I come in here. I'm not that much into Fallout, but after seeing this, I think I should be. lol. Hope to see it in person at Dave's!

Anyone know hot to get in touch with Sigma?

I was interested in a helmet if he is still making them. I am a well known Star Wars Prop addict who is crossing into the realm of you guys at the 405th.

T51b is my next major project.

box o crayons said:
looking great, and is that sevenheads scout?

Yep, Chris has been preping it for molding, I bought it awhile back with the plans of molding it. Sevenheads hasn't been around for awhile, but I'll own him a casting when it's done. I think it will hopefully be molded, and casted by the end of the month.

And Yes that T51B is VERY nice in person...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sigma, I might have a friend who is interested in getting a a T51-B bucket.

This is for folks who have been watching this thread. The official run has started for the T-51b helmet. Shoot me a PM if interested. My inbox is not full so if you have any problems sending me a PM, comment here or on my profile and I'll try to fix it (the board update a while ago glitched a couple things).

Classifieds thread is http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20481

UPDATE: Time to kick this pig!

Backpack is done and going on molding this weekend. Will get pics up as soon as I find my camera charger, if not will have a new youtube vid up by this weekend.

Going to try to throw this project back into full gear next week...

@LF- Russian gas mask hoses, circa 1951. I have cloth covered ones now that are even more accurate. I can hook you up with some if you shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back