Sigma's Fallout T51-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sigma

I'm new here but I've been making good progress on a paper T51-b helmet. I saw your offer to supply LF with those Russian mask hoods that look so great on your helmet. How much are you selling those for? And also, is your run of helmet kits already exhausted? Sorry I didnt PM but apparently I can't :pThanks a lot.

I cant wait for this suit to be done.

This is off topic but has anyone been successful in getting ahold of Sigma-LS? I cant seem to raise him by email or anything, and I desperately need to talk to him.

Okay I've been out of the loop for awhile. I'm pretty sure that any deals I had pending have either been completed or cash refunded but if not please contact me ASAP.

Anyway here's a little teaser of some parts of the current suit put together. Hopefully I will get some great new updates soon if I get a mannequin to mount completed parts on.

t51bphoneold.jpg

i just want to say that this is amazing. I pumped out a H2 helm and thought it was pretty slick, then i went around here after i finished and realized that it really wasn't even worth posting. I can't wait for summer break when I may have some time to get back into making armor. thanks for the motivation brother! keep up the great work!

You quoted a post from:24 December 2009 - 03:57 PM, it is now three months later.

BTW Sigma, YOU'RE the manikin so get more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back