Signature requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreads said:
Name to appear on tag: Dreads

Main focus: Scorpion tank form Halo

Color: any

Theme: Firing on something or blowing something up. does not really matter as long as the tanks there
Thank you very much

dreadscopy.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...=dreadscopy.jpg

that pic was hard to find xD enjoy~

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN G-099 said:
Name: SPARTAN G-099
Main focus: My Halo 3 player profile.
Color: I leave this up to your artistic inspiration.
Theme: Something with my player profile and the spartan patch

I can't really put in a player profile that updates, I just make pictures and that would require coding beyond me, I put the patch on the helm of one of your pictures as the main focus of the sig, just use the player profile that you have as well. adding it would take away from the image as well ;)

spartang099copy.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...tang099copy.jpg

Hey, daecu how did you add the ring-like tubes in the back ground? And are you using photo shop? Btw your sig is amazing.

Spartan-118 said:
Hey, daecu how did you add the ring-like tubes in the back ground? And are you using photo shop? Btw your sig is amazing.

some of em are abstract pieces that I choose from a large amount I've stockpiled, one's that fit the theme I'm aiming for, others are stocks. Yes, I'm using photoshop cs3. Thanks :D

Your great...

Name to appear on tag: Sssancheznes

Main focus: Master Chief

Color: (your the genious)

Theme:Master chief ripping a flood infectioon form off his helm (or crushing it in his hand which ever you can do..)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daecu @ Mar 8 2008, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>xD some of you guys are getting a bit tooooo specific, I'm a digital artist, not a painter >_< I take pre-existing images and make them into new things,
this is going to be reallllly hard unless that picture exists >_<
from now on, under focus, be a little less specific please T-T just like, MASTER CHIEF, or SQUALL from FINAL FANTASY, I will do everything from there to find the most workable and highest quality render/stock I can and make it fit your theme (theme could be like... burning, underwater, desert, tech... etc, this mainly relates to the background)
I'll do all the requests as close as I can but I may need to stretch some a little bit do to lack of resources (ie: they dont exist as far as I know >_< sorry :( )</div>
I'm sorry can you make the it without the brute and you can choose what the back ground is thanks. your very good at this :D

beast I'm working on getting someone to get me a SS of a rogue spartan with a assault and shotgun, if I can get that picture then your sig won't take too much longer after that :D

daecu said:
xD some of you guys are getting a bit tooooo specific, I'm a digital artist, not a painter >_< I take pre-existing images and make them into new things,
Okay... master chief with flood some where... maybe just MC

daecu said:
I can't really put in a player profile that updates, I just make pictures and that would require coding beyond me, I put the patch on the helm of one of your pictures as the main focus of the sig, just use the player profile that you have as well. adding it would take away from the image as well ;)

spartang099copy.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...tang099copy.jpg

Its awesome daecu thanks! I never thought about stalking in the jungle :D

Can I make one more small request? Can you take the patch off his head and put it subdued on the right side of the sig some where? Thanks again

G-099

great work!
Name to appear on tag:pacbury

Main focus: spartan (white) with shotgun

Color:

Theme: forerunner symbols maybe?
oh and could i have a small spirit of fire logo in the top left please :)

Name to appear on tag: top left: xShinn hayabusAx, bottom right: MC PwN 3R

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object): Kasumi (DOA2: Planetrenders.net), Liu Kang: MK: SM, and Marcus Fenix: GoW (use all of the characters if you can)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose) try a dark purple, if not, use just Kasumi and blend with a blue that compliments her. Otherwise, if you can find a good color that goes with Kasumi, Liu Kang and Fenix, then use that color instead.

Style: (if you want to specify style, look at my photobucket for examples, otherwise I'll freestyle it): use the same concept as the second one in your gallery here but different contents.

PS: u have to teach me your skills. cuz im getting a Tablet soon and im gonna go full out with CS3

MC PwN 3R said:
Name to appear on tag: top left: xShinn hayabusAx, bottom right: MC PwN 3R

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object): Kasumi (DOA2: Planetrenders.net), Liu Kang: MK: SM, and Marcus Fenix: GoW (use all of the characters if you can)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose) try a dark purple, if not, use just Kasumi and blend with a blue that compliments her. Otherwise, if you can find a good color that goes with Kasumi, Liu Kang and Fenix, then use that color instead.

Style: (if you want to specify style, look at my photobucket for examples, otherwise I'll freestyle it): use the same concept as the second one in your gallery here but different contents.

PS: u have to teach me your skills. cuz im getting a Tablet soon and im gonna go full out with CS3

woahhhh man, way too many characters. If you want me to make 2 or three seperate tags fine, but I'm sorry theres no way I can put 3 different renders in one tag and still have it clean >_<, it just gets cluttered. I can make sure to use a corresponding color per render, and don't worry, I know where to find renders ;) planetrenders has some good ones but alot are pretty low-quality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daecu @ Mar 11 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>woahhhh man, way too many characters. If you want me to make 2 or three seperate tags fine, but I'm sorry theres no way I can put 3 different renders in one tag and still have it clean >_<, it just gets cluttered. I can make sure to use a corresponding color per render, and don't worry, I know where to find renders ;) planetrenders has some good ones but alot are pretty low-quality.</div>

Yeah, where are you finding your renders, a lot of these are spectacular.

Leadingspartan said:
dubissnake2.jpg

I would like this backround, and This picture of snake on the left side. Picture of Master Chief in the middle. Then a picture of mario on the right. Then on top id like Leadingspartan in white at the top.

Heres the pictures id like to use:

Link to master chief, please cut it out.

Link to mario.

Like I said, I'll grab renders. I know what will work best, you can't just take random pics and slap them on ;) trust me plz :D also, I'm not to good at rendering on my own, so please don't ask for something that requires me to cut out a pic, I may just happen to have a render of that pic though, but ifthats the ase I'll have to find a mario that will fit.

Also just to let you know, 2 seperate tags will look better, but if you really want them in one then I'll do it.

SORRY to all who are waiting, school work has been killer this week and I'm still a bit behind on it, I'll get to these tags as son as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back