Simple And Easy Scale Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfox

Jr Member
ok I have been working on this for a while now and i made a Scale generator in Excell and i was hoping i could share it with you guys. It is for Excell 2007 (vista version) and I dont think this has been done before. I mainly did this for a simple way to find and store your scale without having to write it down on a piece of paper and possibly losing said paper. Would really like feedback of if it works and if you guys like it.

Armor Scale

well i forgot to credit someone in this (sorry i couldnt find the original thread untill this morning) I'm using the equation from Frizzlefry in this link. I just put it into a form where you plug in a few things and boom done

Sorry if this question was asked in another thread, But I don't know how to work this. Can someone tell me how on BOTH the Pepakura file and the Excel file to do this? Where is scaling on pepakura?

Well not on the pepakura viewer, if you ask about that. You have to get the pepakura designer freeware for that-

on the top there's a little thab with a falldown bar and there's a... 2d model samoething and then scale

Awesome spreadsheet, I'll be using it for my gear.

A couple of questions though,

1) The scale thread suggested adding 1-2 inches to your height, is that still the norm?

2) The Scale Finder says "Take this number and multiply by current scale", is that supposed to say divide?

That is all..

But again, nice layout. It should certainly clear up peoples confusion a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back