Sketchup Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Hello fellow 405th users. :)

Well, I have been trying to find Evangelion models for a long time. Free ones of course. ;) I finally found some free models, but they are sketchup models. I put them in pepakura and they'll do for the purpose I have planned for them. However, I need to get them cut up first.

I have sketchup but never use it. I tried to cut the models up myself but fail due to the fact that I don't think my system likes sketchup. Would any of you guys who use sketchup do me a favor and cut up a few models? It's not much.

All I need is for it to be basic.

Head
Torso
Upper Arm
Bottom Arm
Body
Crotch
Legs
Lower Legs
Feet
Basically just like the MC armor files.
Thanks to anybody who is willing to do this. If they were in any other format, I'd do it myself. The program I'm used to doesn't import sketchup or google earth models.
No, I don't plan on making armor btw. You have to be one skinny person for that to work. :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/127175318/Evan...Models.zip.html

Mods, this is okay to post link to download models, correct? They are free for public download on google's sketchup site. I simply put them all in one place to make it easier.

I have some EVA paper models somewhere on my computer in PDF format. Two of them are about 30 inches tall when assembled. If theses may help let me know & I'll post a link here.

JoeyCoz said:
I have some EVA paper models somewhere on my computer in PDF format. Two of them are about 30 inches tall when assembled. If theses may help let me know & I'll post a link here.

No, it's fine. I know which ones you are talking about. I figured out what I'm going to do. It would have been NICE if somebody would have cut them up, but I have it all figured out now.

30" is nice, but I'm going for more of a 78" tall model. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back